are you on a distinguished road?

Red, Im not sure what you mean. I have an idea & I would like to answer you but I cannot at the moment.
Enlighten me.

Red, Im not sure what you mean. I have an idea & I would like to answer you but I cannot at the moment.
Enlighten me.
i have a little green box that when i scroll over it, it says "red100cc is on a distinguished road"

No I am not!

your right. Big Bo, is just Big Bo.

what's up with that?

whatup.jpg

Im not on a distinguished road.

I'm not, and I think that's a good thing.... 'cuz I might be well off the mark here, but this "Distinguished Road" phrase kinda smacks of some religious horse$hit... :disagree: :disagree: :disagree:

I already gots plenty of white-shirted bicycle-riders around here who want to tell everyone what proper religion to believe in... :talk2hand:

yup. you're nuts. i'm christian, but apparently not on a distinguished road. and it'd definitely be appreciated if you'd show us a little bit of respect. we don't talk bad about your "heathen horse****", so why start a fight?

I'm not, and I think that's a good thing.... 'cuz I might be well off the mark here, but this "Distinguished Road" phrase kinda smacks of some religious horse$hit... :disagree: :disagree: :disagree:

I already gots plenty of white-shirted bicycle-riders around here who want to tell everyone what proper religion to believe in... :talk2hand:

Woah, did you get hit in the head one too many times? :poke: :stoopid: That's minus one point for heathens.
A little aggressive there for NO ONE knowing what it means :laugh:

Back