Why do people think custom = value?

zukracer

I'm somewhere but dont know where
Donating Member
Registered
Here we have another example of random ebay surfing instead of sleeping :banghead:

Gotta say he did something different but if someone buys this they must be a hardcore Transformer fan, otherwise they just got ripped off

Suzuki : GSX-R | eBay

And even the hardcore fan is probably getting ripped on this one :whistle:

yeah sometimes I think people are banking on other people not doing their home work and just buying stupidly. I found a 2011 white busa for 11k used around 1k miles.... there's a brand spankin new one for under 11k within 25 listings :whistle:

Lots of people are proud of their used bikes too :laugh:

I like it, I dont $10,500 like it tho.
Money in never equals money out, some just dont get it

considering you can buy a new 750 and get Revolution to paint it up however you'd like it for something around that kinda money, umm yeah I dont like it for 10.5k either :laugh:

I am not to fond of the bike or the price but you never know. I think someone sold a slice of toast bread for 10K cause it looked like someone's face was in it..so I think it will sell.. I don't think any member here will be buying it though :laugh:

i can respect the work it took to paint it like that but i think it looks terrible...but ya never know, he just may sell it, there are lots of ignorant buyers out there...

Custom = Value because it adds value to YOU!
(You meaning the current owner)

It's done to YOUR taste, to YOUR likes and desires. It adds value because of time and efforts and money spent, again to how YOU like your Ride.
But.... when it comes to selling it, unless you find someone with the exact same tastes and likes as you got, it's going to devalue it like crazy.
That Bike there if I had to ride it, I'd give 500 bucks at best
Wait, the motor for a Gokart would be cool. Ok I'll give a 1000 bucks :laugh:

Wouldn't we all like to get the money out of our bikes when we sold them? But that custom=lower value IMHO!

Maybe for a 1000, but no one in there right minds will buy a gsxr750 for $10k. That guy is crazy.

Can you blame the guy for asking?

It's got Red White and Blue LEDs it's definitely worth it :)

Unless all that airbrushing is properly cleared over it will wear off in short order.

Back