Hooray for this homeowner.

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Homeowner wrestles gun from would-be robber, shoots him in West Palm Beach
:cheerleader:

This is almost every day now here.
SoFla is just too dangerous to live in anymore.

So the robber runs out of the home bleeding, police find him and trauma hawk him to hospital and right now I'm sure there is a team of surgeons trying to save this persons life. Racking up the bills on the taxpayer dime. Why not let him bleed out and die where they found him? We as a society need to take a harder line with these fools and stop being so concerned about the wrong people.

what really sucks is the home owner will end up getting charges against him for shooting the suspect. once he had the gun his life was no longer in danger.

Yeah imagine tellin that story to your fellow thugs in prison.

'I went to rob the guy and he took my gun :('

:rofl:

what really sucks is the home owner will end up getting charges against him for shooting the suspect. once he had the gun his life was no longer in danger.

The robber was still inside the guys house and therefore still a threat.
Doesn't matter who's gun it was. And in Florida a person cannot be sued by a criminal for anything if the shooting is justified.

Florida Castle Doctrine

im sorry maybe the home owner should have shot him a couple more times, you know just for good measure, just like the movie zombieland, you gotta follow the :rulez: i think its rule number 2= double tap

Rule_number_2___Double_Tap_by_jhroberts.jpg

Florida has the Castle Doctrine law. You can protect yourself with deadly force while in your home. I doubt he will face criminal charges...maybe civil charges from the thug or the thug's family. I agree he should have aimed better, just saying!

Do bin laden style..one to the chest and one to the head...put one slug in the wall in the opposit direction from entry...:rofl:

Turns out this guy who was getting robbed is a friend of my office partners girlfriend. He was just here in service taking to both of us. He was inside in shower. His friend was outside in front yard. Two thugs one with gun come up and force guy outside to go inside. Guy with gun proceeds to back room where intended victim was. A scuffle ensued where the victim while wrestling gun from assailant squeezed trigger while gun was still in robbers hand. First round came down from above and struck robber in back of shoulder. This made him drop gun instantly and run. As he was running the victim picked up gun and fired one more round at him. Not sure if it struck him or as victim wasn't sure. Both robbers flee home where police caught shot robber a short time later. No charges were filed none planned. Police seem to think it was possibly a setup as the intended victim is a handyman and supposedly may have had cash in house.
He was a calm nice guy. Taking to him you'd never know he almost died yesterday and shot a robber.

NO CHARGES? :poke:what about armed robbery, kidnapping, forced entry, attempted murder!?!?!!! and a few others i can't think of now.

i don't give a flyin woohoo that it was the robber that was shot, that Scumbag robber should be jailed too.:rulez:

Red I meant no charges filed against the victim. The robber is surely going to jail if he survives.

never leave a live one behind you...

:werd:

If you are telling the truth, its much easier to let ballistics and forensics testify for you than some scum bag douche nozzle who will no doubt twist things for his benefit .... like we'll you see the door was open and there was a sign that said free shid in here just show me your gun :whistle:

If anyone ever breaks into my house the corner will be picking them up. I will put all 17 rounds in the scum if that's what it takes.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back