I want your opinion on these names for personalized license plate

Hayabusa_Edgar

Registered
I plan to invest in a Personalized License Plate. I'm only allowed a maximum of 7 characters. Before I make a trip to my local tax collector's office, I thought of these names. Also if you have any names you'd like to share, I'd appreciate it.

Here's my name list so far:
BUSA JOY

BUSA LUV

BUSA XTC

BUSA KID

BUSA SEX

HOT BUSA

BUSA LYF

BUSA RUN

BUSA EGO

BUSA FUK

Lol what do you think I should go with? All these names are available. Or like I said, if you have any names that you could suggest. Thanks

I personally don't like any of them, especially the explicit and sexually charged ones.
You will be bringing enough unwanted attention to yourself just because of the ride. Your local po po will love the "run" and "ego" one. To each his own. If they make you happy, then go for it.
Personalized tags say quite a bit about a person and I prefer not to broadcast myself that way or promote an "image". You may disagree.
The Hayabusa sends a big enough signal out all by herself just fine, I'm just there for the ride. She is the star!

I had always looked at personal plates as a way to say something. I saw one last week that said "Benz 530" I thought that was a waste because that is what the badges on the trunk said.

I also saw one on a nicely restored 1944 Ford with a plate "its a 44. Or one on a miata that said tymelord (he must like Dr who)

You might try
Hang on
1001110 just to mess up people wanting call in a fast bike down the freeway.

Sent from my GSB v3.6 ODEXed using Tapatalk

EDS Busa

BUSA 4 ED

UNVME

BUSA N ED

LV 2 RIDE

ED N CHRG

JST 4 FUN

WOW FCTR wow factor

ENGAGE

BACKOFF

I LV COPS :rofl:

PSYCHO

ITSFAST
IMGONE
200MPH
CYAL8TR
TRYME
SHOTIME...
pretty much unlimited posibilities. just remember if your gonna b out foolin around its a lot easier to get a tag # when all you have to do is remember a word or phrase.

BACKOFF

I LV COPS

PSYCHO

These are cool.

Have you read the statistics on insurance premiums/tickets/theft of vehicles with personalized plates? Ive always wanted one, but no thanks. Scary stuff.

I like personalized plates. Just my thing I guess. My truck has them too..
D60_080611_3113.jpg

D60_080611_3113.jpg

fstrcpr

uloose

tryme

uwish

2fst4u

Donttel or dntell

Wife#2

l lv crvs

o6o n ahh

nicetry

i win

just a few, I wish I could paint my plates. I hate the bright yellow!
Posted via Mobile Device

its a lot easier to get a tag # when all you have to do is remember a word or phrase.

True, plus people always will know where you are if they see your vehicle park outside somewhere:laugh:

No, that wasn't me...
Oh really? Well someone else has the same 2fast4u plates...:rofl:

HOGTHIS
Not available here or I would have it.

sent from Bama using tapatalk

Back