Revlis For President 2008....

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
Bacharles mentioned it… Hell I'd take the position too...  I couldn't do any worse than what's been in office.  I promise to take my Ho's outta the White House, that's for damn sure...  Unfortunately...  I am still too young; You have to be 35...  Interesting...

But Hell Sign me up...  I'll appoint the right people, Big business will really have something to suck on, and damnit maybe really do things that are in the best interests of the people...

1st, KICK THE U.N. SQUARE IN THE NUTS!!!!  

NEXT CANADA!!! Time we start getting along...  We Sell Quebec back to the French, otherwise we're all drinking Molsen...  I am thinking a True combined Union...  70/30 all the way, (Kidding) we blend the Governments and scare the hell outta the Europeans...  Not Kiddin...

3rd...  RACE...  Yeah I said it, Black, White, Brown, Tan, Carmel, Mocha, Yellow, Red, etc...  FUG all of that, we are all 10 Fingered, Bi-Pedal piles of monkey crap.  That's 10BiPoMC for those keeping score.  It's the 21st Century, it's time to really fuggin put an end to Racism from all directions...  Dunno how though...   It's tricky when your talking brains...  As a 10BiPoMC I don't have the answer to this one but it's time to square it away.

4th, Sit down with the Supreme court and Streamline the Shid outta the US legal system, Top to Bottom.  Legalize and tax some things, and basically put North Americans back in Control of their own lives, give them their responsibility back...  Little Johny runs into traffic and gets mowed by a BUS?  Tough shid, little Johny was too damn stupid to live and NO you cannot Sue the City cause your a money grubbing punk.

5th Compulsory Military Service for all High School Graduates or those of age MALE AND FEMALE.  RELAX, you want a stronger, more polite, harder working, courteous society?
rock.gif
 This is the key...  2 years, and while your in you will earn an associates in "SOMETHING", when you get out you can do whatever you like, College, trade-school, or make a career outta the military.  Point is to many American's have no idea how to fuggin act, they don't know what hard work is, they take NO PRIDE in themselves or their work, they have no direction, no motivation... and a "World Owes Me" attitude... a couple months in basic training and a couple of years serving the Country, will square that away and create a better person and society.  2 years isn't too long, and for the most part Military Experience is a good thing.  Fun Too...

ANYWAY,  Who’s got something else?   We'll need a complete platform built by 2008.  Oh and Some Financial Backing… He he...

OK, I have to go reload on the caffine Who else has some good BUSA Party platform Ideas...

REV

smile.gif

Nice, but what about this?

Immigration? Shut down our borders to illegal's and kick out those that do not belong here. Ident (biometric identification) everyone who comes here legally and track down those who don't leave when they are supposed too. We need to know who is here and where they are when they don't leave.

Paul

How about a change in driver's license policy? You can not be issued a license until you're.. say 18~ That should be a mature enough age, well for most people~ Keep the kids off the roads! Then, once you need a walker to get to your freakin mail box, you can't see over the dash without the aid of a phone book, or you no longer understand that the left lane is a passing lane... you MUST turn in your driver's license!! If you don't have any family to get you around, hire a freakin driver~ It worked well for Ms. Daisy~
mad.gif

Nice, but what about this?

Immigration?  Shut down our borders to illegal's and kick out those that do not belong here.  Ident (biometric identification) everyone who comes here legally and track down those who don't leave when they are supposed too.  We need to know who is here and where they are when they don't leave.

Paul

Sure keep a close eye on our borders, but give Americans their privacy back. It is important to crack down on Illegals in the US, it costs the Taxpayers too much money, but we cannot use half measures or subject the legal immigrants, or citizens, to invasive searches and violations of privacy, and self.

National ID card? Not an all bad plan, mostly just a Domestic Passport, but taking everything electronic? Lojacking the Populace? No, Bad Idea cannot be allowed to happen.

Next will be the "ONSTAR" system for all vehicles... Thanks FBI... I mean GM... Nice work there. Control devices to disable vehicles at a fuggin LOCAL COPS LEVEL??? No Thanks... Conformity and Control will NOT be features of the Campaign.
smile.gif
Americans need to simply Grow Up. Pull their heads outta the sand a look around... It's not that dangerous out there, your chances of getting smoked by a Terrorist are about that of dying in a commercial flight... Just about NIL. Quit worrying. All this Bullshit Threat level warnings and Vague predictions of terrorism? Nothing but an attempt to keep Americans scared and quiet. TOO many scare tactics and Orwell style drama already... It's a sham,... If Americans would start taking real responsibility for themselves, and a personal interest in the country, a lot of the problems we are having will disappear...

My issues would deal with some of those previously stated, but I want to know what do we do about healthcare for the elderly? The elderly have paid their debt to society in some form of labor to keep this country rolling. They are then paid back in their golden years by being neglected the healthcare benefits they deserve. It's just like a thoroughbred that's past it's racing days. It's funny that crack is cheaper than high blood medication. So no wonder people choose crack. (thought that was a funny excerpt I stole from Chris Rock in "Head of State")

And what about the homeless? The last statistics that I read stated that almost 2 out of every 3 homeless people are veterans.
wow.gif
That's ridiculous! So what do these men and women now serving to defend this country have to look forward to. Some people may say that they should feel honored and privileged to serve their country, but poop, if that's the case, then we need a ruler like Saddam Hussein running our country.

Next, let's keep people on welfare who actually NEEDS to be on welfare. How can it be feasible for an able-bodied woman to just spread her legs, make babies, and live off the system?
rock.gif
Actually our tax dollars. If spreading your legs is ALL a woman is good at, then I'm sure there is a job out there somewhere that will give you a paycheck to do it...
tounge.gif
laugh.gif
Seriously though, if we could just take away these benefits from those who are 'getting over' on the system, then we could do something about healthcare, education, the homeless, and other poop that makes this country one of the biggest hypocrites on earth.

My name is Brian Charles, and I approve this message....
ices_rofl.gif

Hrmmm...I don't know...Rev's got kind of an itchy trigger finger...and he doesn't like when people talk shid about his family...can he really handle the pressure of being pulled through the mud?
rock.gif

Platform is shaping up to be a good one though...but, we all want to know "what are your plans for the war on terror?" What about Iraq? Pull out and leave them to fend for themselves, eventually caving to the ideals that got them where they are in the first place? Do we stick it out and finish what we started? How will my kids be safe in the coming years with such threats from these incredibly <insert mental illness here> religious 'soldiers'?

And Brian, let's not forget those "fathers" out there with kids from here to Texas by 10 different women...pay up or go find your boyfriend Biff in jail...

i not sure about selling Quebec to the French?
As a French Canadian, I don't think you understand US,
you can't rely on stuff you see on the news and read in the papers.
I know Quebec and Canada look bad, but the US look bad too in Canada and in Europe.
The reason why I moved to the US is for the weather and the money. But still I should have made it to the SW, not the NE
wow.gif

Besides that, I approve you candidature
tounge.gif

Oh hell... does this mean I have to be first lady? Crap. Well, at least someone else will have to fix my darn hair for me!
smile.gif

My issues would deal with some of those previously stated, but I want to know what do we do about healthcare for the elderly?  The elderly have paid their debt to society in some form of labor to keep this country rolling.  They are then paid back in their golden years by being neglected the healthcare benefits they deserve.  It's just like a thoroughbred that's past it's racing days.  It's funny that crack is cheaper than high blood medication.  So no wonder people choose crack.  (thought that was a funny excerpt I stole from Chris Rock in "Head of State")  

And what about the homeless?  The last statistics that I read stated that almost 2 out of every 3 homeless people are veterans.
wow.gif
  That's ridiculous!  So what do these men and women now serving to defend this country have to look forward to.  Some people may say that they should feel honored and privileged to serve their country, but poop, if that's the case, then we need a ruler like Saddam Hussein running our country.

Next, let's keep people on welfare who actually NEEDS to be on welfare.  How can it be feasible for an able-bodied woman to just spread her legs, make babies, and live off the system?
rock.gif
 Actually our tax dollars.  If spreading your legs is ALL a woman is good at, then I'm sure there is a job out there somewhere that will give you a paycheck to do it...
tounge.gif
laugh.gif
 Seriously though, if we could just take away these benefits from those who are 'getting over' on the system, then we could do something about healthcare, education, the homeless, and other poop that makes this country one of the biggest hypocrites on earth.

My name is Brian Charles, and I approve this message....  
ices_rofl.gif
This is what I was counting on... Hell you want the Presidency, although you might actually get more done quietly as the VP... Up to you Bro...

busa tax credit? same as having another kid? go Rev, gooo!
YES exactly, a Tax credit but for all motorcycles... and some serious incentives to get on two wheels in the warmer climates. BUT there will be other rules...

---Licensing with be much more comprehensive, but your motorcycle license will give you alot of additional freedoms... Such as no set speed limits during daytime hours in Rural areas and Interstates.

---Graduated Licenses, 16-18 nothing over 50 HP, 18+ Open, run what you brung. NOT set in concrete, but something like this... I would hate to impose this sort of interferance from the man though....

---Federally mandated lane sharing/filtering.

---National ADD Campaign to watch out for cyclists.

---MORE State and Federal employees on two wheels. EMT's and other first responders on Motorcycles....

---SUV Annual Tax accept for agricultural Farm use... (Not Huge, Relax) we'll call it line of sight tax. All vehicles over 60" tall are taxed. Professional use vehicles would be exempt.
This I think would lead to more folks moving to wagons or the now popular "Cross-overs" Fewer SUVs = better lines of sight, less folks thinking they are indestructable, fewer accidents, less gas usage...

---Young and Old drivers. There will be additional training and testing required to get a license for the young, and once over 75 years old there will be annual eye exam and road test. Probably have a mandatory driver refresher test and course at age 35 as well. ( A better trained US driver would be higher speeds could be safely allowed)

Hrmmm...I don't know...Rev's got kind of an itchy trigger finger...and he doesn't like when people talk shid about his family...can he really handle the pressure of being pulled through the mud?
rock.gif

Platform is shaping up to be a good one though...but, we all want to know "what are your plans for the war on terror?"  What about Iraq?  Pull out and leave them to fend for themselves, eventually caving to the ideals that got them where they are in the first place?  Do we stick it out and finish what we started?  How will my kids be safe in the coming years with such threats from these incredibly <insert mental illness here> religious 'soldiers'?

And Brian, let's not forget those "fathers" out there with kids from here to Texas by 10 different women...pay up or go find your boyfriend Biff in jail...
Itchy trigger finger?  No, No... Itchy yes.  Freedom of the press will in no way be impinged upon. But there would be some looking into accountability and motivation...  I wan't the real TRUTH reported, not a political version...  NOT HYPE!!!  NOT Sensational Infotainment...

I could take the heat, once I build my cabinet I'll mostly just be a figurehead anyway...    

--- OK WAR ON TERROR...  Terrorists use un-conventional means to wage war... So will we.  The US will Turn the CIA Multinational, and increase it's size dramatically, they will be integrated with US SPEC OPS Units and we will go fuggin hunting... NO Media, No Press, No Hero's, No Witnesses, No Fuggin Mercy, No Letting up...  

---Iraq...  Man what a mess.  BUT unfortunately we have little option now...  Unless we can get Massive UN support?  We will have to see it through to the end.  Afghanistan is proof that it can work, but again we have to get real serious about it real quick.  Unconventional, merciless terrorist rooting out... Then a quick change over of power, A permanant US Base in Iraq, In the desert somewhere, LEASED from Iraq.  Just a stabilizing force until Iraq Gets their feet under them...  But we'll make it happen, it's the only option. The CIA/SpecOps will be taking care of everything else.  Basically the United States Created the Mess in the MidEast Decades ago, now we will finish it, set it upright and move on...

How will my kids be safe in the coming years with such threats from these incredibly <insert mental illness here> religious 'soldiers'? [/QUOTE]

---Your safety is a COMPLETE ILLUSION, NOW AND ALLWAYS HAS BEEN, ALLWAYS WILL BE...  THERE IS NO SAFETY, NO SECURITY.  If a foreign entity wants to make it happen and they have the money?  It will happen.  When a person believes a thing so deeply, to the point where they will lay down their lives for a belief...  they are all but unstopable.

So I would promise NOTHING accept that the more we kill, the fewer there are left.  There would be a massive push to end hostilities, to set things right, to re-educate those that we can, but there is no such thing as real security though.  

BUT we will have an unconventional force so lethal, so deadly and potent, that a terrorist and their organizations can never sleep... never rest.  Create a force so feared that they can even discourage the suicidal...  Just plain get mid-evil on em'... I am talking a deep Black Operation, Billions of dollars going to the CIA and SOCOM.... a Not nice, deniable, and High tech group numbering in the 10's of thousands...

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1098212384 -->

Revlis, you might be interested in reading Heinlein's Starship Troopers for a guide to a well-ordered society based on military service.

i not sure about selling Quebec to the French?
As a French Canadian, I don't think you understand US,
you can't rely on stuff you see on the news and read in the papers.
I know Quebec and Canada look bad, but the US look bad too in Canada and in Europe.
The reason why I moved to the US is for the weather and the money. But still I should have made it to the SW, not the NE
wow.gif

Besides that, I approve you candidature
tounge.gif
We Sell Quebec back to the French, otherwise we're all drinking Molsen...[/QUOTE]

As an American I was being serious. But let me explain why, my understanding of Quebec and a majority of it's peeps is that they want their Independance. I was saying fine and dandy... See ya later.
smile.gif
Not trying to offend just being to the point. I mean we could hardley tell Puerto Rico to get bent without letting Quebec set it's own course. Make sense?

Which does bring up Puerto Rico. They wan't social Security numbers and freedom to move around but they fight statehood.. Cool, your Independant, your no longer a Territory of the US. Your free to do as you please.
smile.gif

---You said I know Quebec and Canada look bad, but the US look bad too in Canada and in Europe.[/QUOTE]

I dunno what your on about here Bro. Canada Looks bad to whom? Now I will admit to not fully trusting Canadians, they are all too happy and friendly, just lulling us into complacency, damn shifty Northern Buggers... But that is just me so far as I know.
smile.gif

Over all, I have allways believed Canada to be highly regarded and respected as a country. Damn if only the US had managed to keep it's nose as clean.... So Truly I am ignorant of any negative world view of Canada... Hell I love you guys... You have Polar Bears, Carribou (SP), Hot Women, cold beer, and MonsterSpeedFreak!!! Tell me, What's not to love?
rock.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

Revlis, you might be interested in reading Heinlein's Starship Troopers for a guide to a well-ordered society based on military service.
Read it, been there... Only one problem...  To much Nazi/Facist overtones... Kinda messed up when it was pointed out to me. Even the Uniforms in the movies... Sorry it's true... the book was worse...  But essentially yeah your right.  Though I am not sure about the concept of voting only if you have served...  I mean do we exclude the disabled??  Probably not a good idea...  

But more I am thinking of Isreal but a little different...

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1098215019 -->

Hell yes!

Read the book, much better than the movie.

Movie was good tho.

Legalize ALL drugs. As a matter of fact, make someof em FREE.

Like crack and horse. Pull up a tractor trailer of crack in front of the welfare office and tell em they can have all they want as long as they smoke it right there (no taking & selling).

That'll solve 2 of yer problems.

Hell yes!

Movie was good tho.

Legalize ALL drugs.  As a matter of fact, make someof em FREE.

Like crack and horse.  Pull up a tractor trailer of crack in front of the welfare office and tell em they can have all they want as long as they smoke it right there (no taking & selling).

VETO!!!!!!

ONLY THE FUN DRUGS WILL BE LEGALIZED!!!! Then Taxed to all hell, and sold and controlled just like alcohol... Mostly taxed to hell... Of course all the hemp we need will now be grown and alot of good social things can be done with the Money...

By Fun Drugs, I mean those with less harmful/ or no more harmful effects than Alcohol.
- Marijuana
- Mushrooms
- Peyote
- LSD
- some of the NON-habit forming pills, IE certain chemicals fed to fighter/Bomber pilots on a regular basis during LOOOONG missions...

All of it taxed like a mother fugger... Imagine a legal crop of primo weed, packaged like a pack of cigarettes and would cost say $20. $18 per pack would roughly be Federal Tax... Oh yeah, we're making money now... Lot's of good could be done...

Hell yes!

Movie was good tho.

Legalize ALL drugs.  As a matter of fact, make someof em FREE.

Like crack and horse.  Pull up a tractor trailer of crack in front of the welfare office and tell em they can have all they want as long as they smoke it right there (no taking & selling).

VETO!!!!!!  

ONLY THE FUN DRUGS WILL BE LEGALIZED!!!!  Then Taxed to all hell, and sold and controlled just like alcohol... Mostly taxed to hell...  Of course all the hemp we need will now be grown and alot of good social things can be done with the Money...

By Fun Drugs, I mean those with less harmful/ or no more harmful effects than Alcohol.  
    - Marijuana
    - Mushrooms
    - Peyote
    - LSD
    - some of the NON-habit forming pills, IE certain chemicals fed to fighter/Bomber pilots on a regular basis during LOOOONG missions...

All of it taxed like a mother fugger...  Imagine a legal crop of primo weed, packaged like a pack of cigarettes and would cost say $20.  $18 per pack would roughly be Federal Tax...  Oh yeah, we're making money now...  Lot's of good could be done...
Now, now.

Think of all the benefits.

Lose the welfare recipiants whao do not want to do anything but collect, and clean up the gene pool at the same time!

I proudly accept the nomination to be YOUR running mate...
laugh.gif
No NO NO!! Rev I want to be YOUR running mate. I couldn't take the pressures of being President. Besides, I don't look real good in a 'casket.'
tounge.gif
VP would suit me just fine because they are even less qualified than the Pres. I could just sit back and not do poop and just coat-tail off of all YOUR accomplishments.

Back