Well since the world is gonna end tomorrow..

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
I figured I'd say goodbye now. Nice to know y'all. Thanks for being there.
Since all of us believers are going to heaven tomorrow at 9pm eastern time I've prepared a list of all the rich Christians who live near you. This way tomorrow afterward all the non-believers can move into the mansions and drive their cars and bikes. Maybe eat some of their food before it goes bad.

Click here for addresses of rich Christians near you

:welcome: :lol:

Thanks, ill be sure to make a nice steak in my new mansion in memory of you blanca......Since i know im not going anywhere:whistle:

Not to be that guy, or that way, but what if its true? How do you think it will "go down" ???

Scary, or cool? Are we prepared to meet our maker?

Not to be that guy, or that way, but what if its true? How do you think it will "go down" ???

Scary, or cool? Are we prepared to meet our maker?

True Armageddon one can never be ready for. Calamity maybe but rapture no.
What I do know is I'm not paying any bills till Sunday :)

I'm not believing for one second that it is going to happen tomorrow since it is stated in the book I believe in that NO MAN will ever when know the second coming is happening. Definitely not the crazy dude that is preaching this whole May 21st bull.
Just wondered how you might think it will happen. Peaceful, or just plain scarey?

It will be both. There will be headless chickens running around well like headless chickens and others calmy waiting for it to end. Time frame will have much to do with it.
If it's long and drawn out it will be much different than if the earth suddenly loses gravity and we all instantly float off into space.

And if anyone is wondering what will happen to their pets this place can help.

After The Rapture Pet Care
(don't laugh, they've already grossed over $50,000 according to financial statements for a service I dont think they will ever have to provide. Brilliant!)

Guess that means that all good dogs don't go to heaven?

I figured I'd say goodbye now. Nice to know y'all. Thanks for being there.
Since all of us believers are going to heaven tomorrow at 9pm eastern time I've prepared a list of all the rich Christians who live near you. This way tomorrow afterward all the non-believers can move into the mansions and drive their cars and bikes. Maybe eat some of their food before it goes bad.

Click here for addresses of rich Christians near you

:welcome: :lol:

Matthew 24:36 "No man knows the hour of the return"

Nothing will happen. The man who is claiming this nonsense already made a false prediction that Christ will return in 1994.

And if anyone is wondering what will happen to their pets this place can help.

After The Rapture Pet Care
(don't laugh, they've already grossed over $50,000 according to financial statements for a service I dont think they will ever have to provide. Brilliant!)

Guess that means that all good dogs don't go to heaven?

Unreal!!!! It's morally wrong what that company is doing, but brilliant at the same time

Easy solution to the false profit ...... when the time they predicted passes shoot them in the head, I bet after the first couple of people go down no one will have any clue to when D Day is coming or even want to guess:laugh:

And if it is tomorrow do what you would any other to try to get your freak on :poke: :laugh:

Back