Hey Y'all have got to read this: They are talking about Jet Li's Lotus on Vette forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Well I figured that with as many votes as the Vette has he has to be rallying his troops on some forum. After a quick search, google rules, I found his thread.

Tail of the Dragon - Z06Vette.com - Corvette Z06 Forum

:rofl:

This is great, a lil quote from the thread:

Re: Tail of the Dragon
Benny,

I just voted for you. One Lemans Blue owner to another. You are currently in the lead, but a pesky Lotus is crawling up your A**!

So here is a bump for you.

Come on guys, get to voting!

And his response:
Thanks for the help guys, but I'm in the process of taking a good ol but whupin!! You can vote more than once

Hahahahahahahahahaha on that :rofl:

Poor lad could only muster 14 posts :(

Re: Hey Y'all have got to read this: They are talking about Jet Li's Lotus on Vette f

Haha, they don't know he has the power of the .Org behind him.

Re: Hey Y'all have got to read this: They are talking about Jet Li's Lotus on Vette f

they prolly didnt realize there were that many Lotus forum members......:laugh:

just voted for ya.....good luck!:thumbsup:

Someone..like Blanca..should go open a profile over there and post..tell them the Org is mighty and WE will be victoirus for Jet Li :laugh::poke:

I TRIPLE dog Dare YA:rofl::poke:

A quote form their board

"There are some cool pics - add another vote, but the Lotus boys obvoiusly have nothing else to do but vote for their guy"

Little do they know :rofl:

A quote form their board

"There are some cool pics - add another vote, but the Lotus boys obvoiusly have nothing else to do but vote for their guy"

Little do they know :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: Again..I nominate Blanca to be the emissary of bad new to those peeps :rofl::poke:

:rofl::rofl: Again..I nominate Blanca to be the emissary of bad new to those peeps :rofl::poke:

NO, we should not let our secret out. :poke:

Let em hate on the Lotus folks.

:laugh:

Someone..like Blanca..should go open a profile over there and post..tell them the Org is mighty and WE will be victoirus for Jet Li :laugh::poke:

I TRIPLE dog Dare YA:rofl::poke:

Nobody triple dog dares me!

Thank you for registering, Lycan. An email has been dispatched to *******@msn.com with details on how to activate your account. Click here to return to where you were previously.

You will receive an email in your inbox. You MUST follow the link in that email before you can post on these forums. Until you do that, you will be told that you do not have permission to post.
:whistle: :laugh:

:rofl::rofl:

Lycan is fixin to stir it up :rofl:

:moon:

I think it should be well written non antagonistic and succinct.

Something like..Hello, the gentleman and wife in the Lotus are member of the finest Hayabusa organization in the world..Hayabusa.org. We gathered in the mountains that very same weekend where our bretherin from around the country gather twice a year to enjoy some spirited riding, comradery and good times on the Tail of the Dragon. We passed your friend many, many, many times while he was in town, and now deeply apologize if our exhausts and triple digit speeds upset his careful attempts at maneuvering his Z06 at 15 MPH through the Dragon...it did look gorgeous in our rear view mirrors...we commented on that very much aroud the campfire...

We hope he wins but we regret to advise that our member Tom AKA jet-Li and his Lotus will prevail in this contest...for the Org is mighty..

We wish you well, sincerest regards

Hayabusa.org
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I even WROTE it for YA Blanca!:rofl::rofl::poke:

Thank you, Lycan. Your registration is now complete.

You may now proceed to edit your Profile in order to fill in additional personal details about yourself, or you could modify your Options to customize your browsing experience of this site. If you would rather do these things later, you can do so by following the links around the site to your User Control Panel.

Alternatively, you can simply go back to the Forums and start posting in threads.

:rofl: :laugh: :moon:

Nobody triple dog dares me!

:whistle: :laugh:

Oh man this is waaaayyyy too funny!!! :rofl:

Lycan, has infiltrated, waayy too funny.

This really is war!!!

Im gonna watch their forum and wait for Blanca to post:rofl:

I think it should be well written non antagonistic and succinct.

Something like..Hello, the gentleman and wife in the Lotus are member of the finest Hayabusa organization in the world..Hayabusa.org. We gathered in the mountains that very same weekend where our bretherin from around the country gather twice a year to enjoy some spirited riding, comradery and good times on the Tail of the Dragon. We passed your friend many, many, many times while he was in town, and now deeply apologize if our exhausts and triple digit speeds upset his careful attempts at maneuvering his Z06 at 15 MPH through the Dragon...it did look gorgeous in our rear view mirrors...we commented on that very much aroud the campfire...

We hope he wins but we regret to advise that our member Tom AKA jet-Li and his Lotus will prevail in this contest...for the Org is mighty..

We wish you well, sincerest regards

Hayabusa.org

I seriously just peed my pants reading this.. DO IT BLANCA!!! :rofl::rofl:

I think you should keep a secert first...:whistle: then let them know it was the power of the ORG!:poke::laugh:

Oh Lord, please forgive me for unleashing the hounds upon mine enemy, for I did not know what I did.
But still, Lord, thanks for letting them be on my side!! :bowdown: :rofl:

I learned my "keyboard Kung-Fu" from MC Mustang's school of azz kicking technique:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back