Insurance for your hayabusa?

Two

Banned
What do some of you guys pay for your hayabusa insurance?

I just got a renewal notice in the mail from geico for $138 a year for my 08, thats what i paid last year.

damn Im paying this for every 6mo 2006 SUZUKI HAYABUSA $205.29 and 2008 SUZUKI HAYABUSA $297.05. Im 37 have had motorcycles since 2003. Married and haev been using USAA for insurance on everything I own since 2007..

Wow, thats cheap. I just insured my 09 for less than my 05 was insured for at 44.00 per month. But I do carry 25/50/25 and uninsured motorist.

Wow... FC for me through Progressive (Through USAA) is 16xx a year... Of course, I'm 27, one ticket on record in last 3 yrs... Maybe I should try another...

You guys are all spoiled.....come to Canada. 2007 Busa - 50 years old - riding since I was 16 - no tickets..........$169/month and I can only get insured by one company!!!!

Too many variables to this sort of thing. Long talks with my agent about this. We maxed out a lot of stuff due to my occupation.

Full Coverage went 500K/500K/100K (that's 1/2 million dollars) on the liability.
Uninsured motorist is 500K/500K
$200 deductible.
Policy run $342/yr or $28 per month.
Almost 40, 3 kids, house, and 7 policy's with Farmers

Other trick was to grandfather the old policy on the '00 which is 7 yrs old onto the newly purchased 2008 Busa which is brand new.

Policy went down 2 bucks.

Too many variables to this sort of thing. Long talks with my agent about this. We maxed out a lot of stuff due to my occupation.

Full Coverage went 500K/500K/100K (that's 1/2 million dollars) on the liability.
Uninsured motorist is 500K/500K
$200 deductible.
Policy run $342/yr or $28 per month.
Almost 40, 3 kids, house, and 7 policy's with Farmers

Other trick was to grandfather the old policy on the '00 which is 7 yrs old onto the newly purchased 2008 Busa which is brand new.

Policy went down 2 bucks.

LOL, mine went down 6 bucks per month from the 05 to the 09. :laugh:

Full coverage 31 yrs old one tickets $42.00 uninsured and accident forgiveness program. All state. When i wrecked my Yamaha they had a check in my hand within 5 days, after my Yamaha was stolen i had my check on the 30th day. Fantastic service.

The only company I can get to give me a quote in Texas is Geico.... whats up with that????
I have them as my insurer but I would like to have some choices.....

The only company I can get to give me a quote in Texas is Geico.... whats up with that????
I have them as my insurer but I would like to have some choices.....

I'm in Texas, I currently have farmers for my cars, and progressive for my motorcycles. but i'm about to drop farmers.

I pay $150/yr for basic insc from progressive thru USAA. I'm 32 with no tickets and progressive quoted me $327/mo for full coverage.. WTF??? I think I may need to do some shopping around..

dairyland is charging me like 950 for a year for my 09....31, married, kids, house. state farm was wanting to charge me around 1500 for the year.

I just got a quote from my State Farm agent for my 07. $437.70/yr. My current GEICO policy (state minimum coverages) is a shade over $800/yr. I'm upping coverages and moving that policy to State Farm today for a savings of around $300/yr.

State Farm can't touch GEICO for my 05 Honda VT1100C2 cruiser. That premium would double if I moved it.

Back