Need Proof Florida Blows Chunks?

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
Yeah, and our assclown weathermen still get it all wrong.

I actually heard a jerkweed say once... "If you don't like the weather here, wait 15 minutes." AND HE WAS SERIOUS!!! Holy crap in a Kettle, this place is an armpit, I'm outta here...

The most warped mix of assh@le Northern clowns, Knuckle Draggin Ignorant lazy natives, whats a Western Kid to do?
rock.gif
I mean besides lock and load and make the news???

"Today, hot N SHiddy, tomorrow HOT N Shiddy, on and on....

Don't get me wrong, I am just venting, there are some good things about Florida. Somewhere, Oh YEAH! The women aren't too bright, and they are nice and Tan!!!!

HE HE HE... OK OK, Seriously it could be worse, I could be Stuck in Tornado Alley Still... Or the Mid-west in general... Kansas and Misery I mean Missura would suck more. Oh and yeah, so would just about anyplace on the eastern shore...

YUP, THATS IT I'm Going to British Columbia!!! C-YA! OK Seattle? Maybe? I cannot give up my guns... You know how it is...
smile.gif

Anyhoo here's the 7-day "OUTLOOK"

_wfla_7day.jpg

Looks to me that you've got a 50% chance of having some nice weather on some days, and 60% chance later in the week!

You're such a "glass is half-empty" kind of guy! And missing Colorado no doubt!
tounge.gif

You can always head north...we've had some wonderful weather!
biggrin.gif

Allright you damn Canook...  WTF is this?

High: 14°C  
rock.gif
?  Ok Add four carry the two..  Naught plus Four equals....  57degrees F...  I'll take it Bro...  Put me in a flannel call me a lumberjack...  
smile.gif

Low: 7°C

Sunny periods     <----  WTF?  Sounds good to me, do you know how frustrating constant sunshine is?

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: "#453"|1093395888 -->

Looks to me that you've got a 50% chance of having some nice weather on some days, and 60% chance later in the week!  

You're such a "glass is half-empty" kind of guy!  And missing Colorado no doubt!
tounge.gif

You can always head north...we've had some wonderful weather!  
biggrin.gif
Half empty my Butt! I am a DAMN IT's FUGGIN 90 Deg and 90% humidity out there kinda guy!

I'm dying, I cannot deal with this hot Humid BS!!! Hell Phoenix would be a blessing, I know how to cool off in the desert!!!

But yeah, in the end I miss home, an more than that I miss Mountains and seasons... This place just makes you lazy...

*Sigh* I need a hug... *Sniff*
smile.gif

One of my biggest bitches really is the lack of cooling in the evenings... Man, I miss Colorado or the Desert where it cools to about 60 or so even Midsummer....

See this is what I am talking about, real weather... Man I miss them cool evening rides, and I miss the mild Summers... Or at least being able to ride into the mountains and finding perfect temps...

_Denver_Current.jpg

Awww...
sad.gif

A hug...for you...
wink.gif
You're just not cut out for the humidity...won't be one of the old geezers heading to FL for the "winter" years of your life, huh?

Man, and all I talk about is getting further south!
smile.gif

Rev, it's mid-summer and the peak of hurricane season. This is exactly the way it's supposed to be. If I lived in Seattle, I'd probably be postal after one continuous week of not seeing any sunshine and getting that SAD syndrom... Being down here, ya just gotta get out early in the morning for a ride.

TGIFlorida.
cool.gif

<span style='color:darkblue'>THIS JUST IN !!!</span>
The <span style='color:crimson'>United States Meteorological Society</span> has determined that
the source of Florida's <span style='color:limegreen'>wet & humid weather</span> is actually the
<span style='color:purple'>WHINING</span> of a certain Coloradian currently located in mid- Tampa.

They suggest that he <span style='color:deeppink'>STFU</span> ,Cowboy Up and deal with it...

Or slink off with his tail between his legs like a broken puppy back to Denver!

P.S. If ya do this Rev...don't forget to stop by & swap windscreens with me.

Raider
pirate.gif

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "1034"|1093379611 -->

Rev, it's mid-summer and the peak of hurricane season. This is exactly the way it's supposed to be. If I lived in Seattle, I'd probably be postal after one continuous week of not seeing any sunshine and getting that SAD syndrom...   Being down here, ya just gotta get out early in the morning for a ride.

TGIFlorida.  
cool.gif
Yeah, in theory if we head out early enough it's not too bad. But then of course it's noon and your on the way back in. I dunno, I'm just bitching. The Humidity down here kills me. I mean I suit up at 0800 and head out it's allready wamr and muggy. But Holy Hell, the ride home is an experiance in pain...

Screw it, I wan't outta here, I am saying enough is enough. I am tired of living on the Wang of the nation, it's time for Rev to head up to the sweet Hootie Hoo's!!! of the country... Yeah, I need mountains, real roads for a sportbike, with altitude changes and real women without silicone or freakin botox. Women that can form a complete sentence.

Grr... Put simply, this Florida thing is killing me. I know the drill, if you don't like it Get the Fug OUT!!!! I am working on it and I couldn't agree more. Just isn't for me.

The <span style='color:crimson'>United States Meteorological Society</span> has determined that
the source of Florida's <span style='color:limegreen'>wet & humid weather</span> is actually the
<span style='color:purple'>WHINING</span> of a certain Coloradian currently located in mid- Tampa.

They suggest that he <span style='color:deeppink'>STFU</span> ,Cowboy Up and deal with it...

Raider
pirate.gif
I was wondering how long it would take...
smile.gif

Fair enough, but first we gotta get together and intro the wives and stuff. You want to try maybe Bahama Breeze Friday PM?
Lemme know bro!

Allright you damn Canook...  WTF is this?

High: 14°C  
rock.gif
?  Ok Add four carry the two..  Naught plus Four equals....  57degrees F...  I'll take it Bro...  Put me in a flannel call me a lumberjack...  
smile.gif

Low: 7°C

Sunny periods     <----  WTF?  Sounds good to me, do you know how frustration constant sunshine is?
ha ha ha - the rest of the world uses metric for temperatures, you guys will have to figure it out some day
laugh.gif

Have you forgotten about winter? Most other places they are putting their bikes up for a few months, while we get many months of cool evenings and nice days. So what, we have to put up with hot summers where it rains in the evening. Ride in the morning then jump in the pool when you get home, or if you ride in the rain, you won't have to jump in the pool because you'll be shivering from driving 60 with huge raindrops pelting your body and soaking you from head to toe. Ok, forget the rain part, just ride in the morning.
wink.gif

No, I have not completely forgotten about winter... Let's just say that I would give up Florida winters even, (perfect as they are) for some real good canyon roads, and cool summer nights. Camping in the woods without the bugs, swimming in water that is nice and cool.. OK OK COLD AS HELL, but it feels good.

So yeah, I suppose I am for the most part just tired of the heat, but I will still trade Florida's perfect winters for Colorado's climate, including the winter time.

No, I have not completely forgotten about winter...  Let's just say that I would give up Florida winters even, (perfect as they are) for some real good canyon roads, and cool summer nights.  Camping in the woods without the bugs, swimming in water that is nice and cool.. OK OK COLD AS HELL, but it feels good.

So yeah, I suppose I am for the most part just tired of the heat, but I will still trade Florida's perfect winters for Colorado's climate, including the winter time.
Every winter I am reminded why I stay here and put up with the heat and everyday rain of summer. The winters are just too nice.

At least we can get away in the summer and visit the places we'd rather be. This summer two of my brother's and I took our bikes up to NC and rode around in the mountains for three days. That was fun.

And about the swimming, you forgot to mention that if you swim in fresh water, you also have to look out for alligators. They do give an added thrill when water skiing though. It's kind of like riding a Busa really fast, you know it's dangerous but it's also a thrill.
tounge.gif

Raider
pirate.gif
laugh.gif

I love this guy!
biggrin.gif

Yeah, and our assclown weathermen still get it all wrong.

I actually heard a jerkweed say once... "If you don't like the weather here, wait 15 minutes."  AND HE WAS SERIOUS!!!  Holy crap in a Kettle, this place is an armpit, I'm outta here...

The most warped mix of assh@le Northern clowns, Knuckle Draggin Ignorant lazy natives, whats a Western Kid to do?
rock.gif
 I mean besides lock and load and make the news???

"Today, hot N SHiddy, tomorrow HOT N Shiddy, on and on....

Don't get me wrong, I am just venting, there are some good things about Florida.  Somewhere, Oh YEAH!  The women aren't too bright, and they are nice and Tan!!!!  

HE HE HE... OK OK, Seriously it could be worse, I could be Stuck in Tornado Alley Still...  Or the Mid-west in general...  Kansas and Misery I mean Missura would suck more.  Oh and yeah, so would just about anyplace on the eastern shore...  

YUP, THATS IT I'm Going to British Columbia!!!  C-YA!  OK Seattle? Maybe?  I cannot give up my guns...  You know how it is...  
smile.gif

Anyhoo here's the 7-day "OUTLOOK"
Our weate is wait until you get up ad look. New Eglad weather is waith 10 minutes and it will change.

Well Rev the summer in Colorado has been strange. Only one week of really hot weather and depending on the web site they are saying 64 for the high on Saturday! This is august damnit, it should be 85. Normally I wouldn't complain but Cycle Fest is at copper mountain this weekend and the high up there is going to be in the low 50's. We have also had a lot of rain this summer too, I think we are going to have a rough winter. So you may be enjoying the fine Florida winters while we are all bundled up inside.

Back