A very interesting and informative clock

Naturally. Clearly nobody knows the actual number of deaths occurring every moment.

I just found it interesting and thought others might. I did not realize our (human) birth rate was more than double our death rate. That's going to lead to issues now ain't it.

Naturally. Clearly nobody knows the actual number of deaths occurring every moment.

I just found it interesting and thought others might. I did not realize our (human) birth rate was more than double our death rate. That's going to lead to issues now ain't it.

Not really because we will be with out oil in 13853 days and all commerce will end :laugh:

It's not accurate per se, it's an estimation. It's based on numbers produced by someone. Probably someone with an agenda. But like Busa1166 said, it don't matter, we're out of oil in 13,853 days. I'm going to convert my busa to veggie oil. You'll laugh now but when I drive by you'll be feeling hungry for french fries! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I have no kids by choice, so I'm going to use up all the natural resources I can while I'm alive. I got no worries. :whistle:

Back