First ride in ages tomorrow...

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
...be heading out tomorrow morning, following a buddy on his Honda Blackbird, might have my Dad tagging along, and Andy (uber crazy Harley rider that many met at the Bashes)...I think we're heading to West Va for some mountain riding. :thumbsup:

This will be my first ride since April...shows you guys how much riding I've done this year :( I pulled Caesar out last night, washed him up and rode him to work today...felt good to be back in the saddle :cheerleader:

Have fun Michelle!!

It's finally cooling off a little here so I might get a little ride in this weekend too! :cheerleader:

Sounds like fun! Be careful, take some pictures and please tell Andy I said hello. He is such a fun guy to hang out with!

Sounds like fun! Be careful, take some pictures and please tell Andy I said hello. He is such a fun guy to hang out with!

Oh, you would have LOVED to hang with him last weekend at Jimmy Buffett :whistle: Let's just say he was wearing a kilt all day...I can't divulge much else; not family-friendly :rofl:

Jules, get out and ride!!! I was waiting for cooler days myself; can't imagine what it's been like down where you are :hot:

wow! i start to get irritable if it's been a week or so, let alone 5 months(hate winter). take it slow and enjoy those twisties.

wow! i start to get irritable if it's been a week or so, let alone 5 months(hate winter). take it slow and enjoy those twisties.

It's just been so damn hot here in VA (and all over I guess)...I did a Ride for Kids in early summer and thought I'd have a heat stroke :laugh:

Been passing the summer days and filling the void with the Mustang, but after riding today, yeah, I missed riding :thumbsup:

We had a great day, thanks for checking in on us :)

Four riders, hit mostly back roads for nearly 500 miles...ended up in the VA mountains, tiny towns, all very reminiscent of the treks to Robbinsville. We hit some hard twisties, but there were too many driveways and gravel for my taste. I was slow slow slow LOL My Dad had a great time, all arrived home safely :)

It was a great day of riding and I sooo needed one :) I was on Caesar for 14 hours today :D

Back