Riding alone sucks!!

RX1Jim

Registered
All of my riding this year has been alone except for an 800 mile round trip to Laconia NH and back with my son which was an awesome trip. Looking to connect with riders in the Poughkeepsie NY area. I ride almost every Sunday, all day. Anybody interested, please let me know. Riding alone is better than not riding alone but sucks compared to riding with a group.

Yep, one of the easiest ways to get burnt out on riding is riding alone.

One never rides alone, your Busa is always with you. Busa the road and some good tunes in the lid is all I need :thumbsup:

Chose your riding buddies carefully :poke: All I have met so far are responsible Busa riders but there are arshats out there even on Busa's you don't want them around you :laugh:

Back in the day I sold my CB900C Honda for this very reason. Reach out and you will find some riders that share your passion. Good luck from Tennessee!

yea I kinda agree with 1166 but to ride some peeps is certainly a plus
I do ride quite a bit by myself too, but I'd rather that then not ride at all

:)

You must have some really nice riding up there that you may be taking for granted.
Riding in S. FL. is all flat land and glades and of course the Keys (PITA in my opinion).
Having been through the mountains of GA, KY, TN, and NC, I can't wait to hit 'em again, solo or accompanied. Just cruising and taking it in is awesome.

I hear ya. I got into some trouble last year and almost all the guys I used to ride with cant understand the "I cant get in any trouble" thing. They think that the cops wont bother me in the group while the all screwing around, maybe so, but maybe not. Even if i rode with them, they'd take off to play and I'd be left behind, riding alone so....

I vant to ride alone.:laugh:

garbo.jpg

rocking horse.jpg

Gimme 8 months and I'll be there and I'll be glad to ride with you. :beerchug: I'll be living in that area for the next 3 years.

One never rides alone, your Busa is always with you. Busa the road and some good tunes in the lid is all I need :thumbsup:

Chose your riding buddies carefully :poke: All I have met so far are responsible Busa riders but there are arshats out there even on Busa's you don't want them around you :laugh:

+1 :thumbsup:

I like to ride alone, thats how I unwind. When I ride I don't want to be limited on where I go how long I'm out or anything else but I do ride with others on occasion.

You are like 80miles south from where I am. Once some of the issues I'm having gets resolved, and weather permits (you know how NY is :(), we can make plans to meet half way or so and find a near by good twisty road to njoy riding.
Mostly I also ride by myself, but I enjoy riding with a group too, as long as they arent simply stupid. I cant afford to get into trouble. But being said so, once in a while high speeding is okay by me (need to put Radar detector soon on my bike though ) :D

I like riding alone where I can ride at my pace. Loved riding with my sons but life and collage and soon to be wives have gotten in the way. I also like riding with my wife on the back as she rides so well, that I could forget she was back there.

All of my riding this year has been alone except for an 800 mile round trip to Laconia NH and back with my son which was an awesome trip. Looking to connect with riders in the Poughkeepsie NY area. I ride almost every Sunday, all day. Anybody interested, please let me know. Riding alone is better than not riding alone but sucks compared to riding with a group.

:rofl:

39,000 miles and all but a few have been nothing but SOLO

Back