i am in love!

sweet tea man

Registered
With a 2010 Yamaha Raider. I have never sat on a cruiser that honestly, everything just felt perfect. Body position, arm position, the seat, not to mention the killer styling.

I think I might have found the next bike!

I had to share. Its been a while since I've found a bike that has gotten my attention like this one has.

If you're a tall guy like me, go sit on one. You'll be suprised.
Posted via Mobile Device

I have an 08 Raven model and absolutley love it. Very comfortable and plenty of power for a cruiser. I got it for the wife and I to cruise on.

Get it....you won't regret it!

100_1863.jpg

100_1857.jpg

Nice bike!:thumbsup:

I've been dancing around the idea of picking up a cruiser as well. Maybe a nighttrain, victory hammer s, gen1 vmax,... I'm all over the place.

Have you seen the new 2011 (Yamaha)Star Stryker?!
090110bottom-i.jpg

Raider Kills, the motor is to die for, for V-twin...it's a BEAST and half.
WAY stronger than anything hadley puts out....

Victory motor is very close and no slouch.

Gen 1 V-max sits wierd. Very short lengthwise and tall (this wouldn't be my
choice). Read where they don't feel very stable at speeds, I can see why.
The new V-Max is AWESOME, talk about a BEAST of a motor :bowdown:

The motor in the new stryker is a little underwhelming. Nice looking bike though.

ive always liked those raiders since they came out, but have never sat on one. ive been thinking about a cruiser lately and they are on my list.

I love my Yamaha Warrior 1700cc. handles and runs circles around HD's. Like the Victory
low maintenance: pushrods hydraulic, air cooled etc. great bike for city riding. And good
touring bike. But (big but), 3/4 throttle is a mere 100mph. so I just can't hoonout.

warrior (Small).JPG

They are a nice looking bike. :thumbsup:

I definatley wouldn't go with a gen 1 Vmax. Not a comfortable cruiser at all, Sits upright and feet straight down. A fun bike but not comfortable as a cruiser. Sold my 97 to make room for the Busa and haven't looked back.

I's selling my 07 FLHTC for $15000 if anyone is looking.

Back