Android Kanji Diamond Plate Wallpaper

heres a preview of it but fullsize is on the link

the kanji fills the main screen btw

DiamondPlateKanji.jpg

Last edited:
Its made so the kanji takes up almost the whole center on the home screen of the phone by the way. It looks small on the picture as a whole but when its on the home screen it looks good... i am finding a way to take a screen shot

Just took some pictures with my camera of it...

like i said if you guys want the kanji moved if you have widgets in the way i can move it down, up, or shrink it, change the color or whatever

DSC08043.jpg

DSC08044.jpg

Last edited:
I'm an Apple guy, but that looks great. Maybe try to make the Kanji look like it's etched into the diamond plate?

I'm an Apple guy, but that looks great. Maybe try to make the Kanji look like it's etched into the diamond plate?

Yeah i threw it together pretty quick. I gotta play with photoshop and learn it a bit. I think im going to get CS4 cause i have CS3 now. Might be better to use

Just added it to my Nexus One. Looks great at that resolution. Iphones can't add pictures???? Does Steve Jobs have that locked down to???

How cause I can't open the link? :( I'm sad. It shows me a weird shape with a lock and chain... SAD.
Posted via Mobile Device

How cause I can't open the link? :( I'm sad. It shows me a weird shape with a lock and chain... SAD.
Posted via Mobile Device

the link is hosted with dropbox. an awesome android app that you can transfer stuff from computer to phone via the app. i dont know why the link wont work for you ???

I'm upset tapatalk won't allow me to copy/download pic ===> boo. But the photobucket link worked great.. thanks... looks good on my hero

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Back