redneck

Just FYI, "redneck" is a very offensive term to most southerners. It's the racial equivalent of the "N" word. I know you don't mean it in that way, just letting you know. ;)

Just FYI, "redneck" is a very offensive term to most southerners. It's the racial equivalent of the "N" word. I know you don't mean it in that way, just letting you know. ;)

Only if your from Texas:poke: :laugh:

how is redneck an offensive term? where are you from that its offensive?!?!?!

Trust me redneck can be offensive, unless your around a group of them and then there proud of it......:whistle:
I live near Elkton, Va, some of you know it, and there are plenty of "rednecks"....a lot of them my friends........living up in the "hollars".....just saying...:thumbsup:

rednek being offensive or not, I think people skin in this politically correct world has gotten a little to thin these days, The guy in the vid calls himself the worlds strongest rednek, Guess being Canadian I now should be offended at all the american shows that make fun of us, not going to happen. I think everyone is a lttle to touchy feely these days.

I live in Florida and there are plenty of redneck's..I am a New Yorker and proud of it, How is the word redneck offensive, thats stupid. As for the n word there is 2 ways to say it 1 is bad 1 is ok, end it with a r and you are a racial bastard end it with an a and it is ok. either way I dont like or use that word just like I would not want to be called a cracker.. just remember words dont hurt at all, take your dress off nancy boy and put back on your jeans. Sorry to all the ladies for that ending it just got away from me

Last edited:
rednek being offensive or not, I think people skin in this politically correct world has gotten a little to thin these days, The guy in the vid calls himself the worlds strongest rednek, Guess being Canadian I now should be offended at all the american shows that make fun of us, not going to happen. I think everyone is a lttle to touchy feely these days.

yeah true, true....where i'm from someone calling you a redneck labels you as trailer park trash....so i guess it just depends :beerchug:

Back