Awkward moment

kitchener rider

I was cheap, so all I got was a lousy t-shirt
Registered
Was out riding with a buddy, he has a st1100. We stopped for a drink and while were sitting outside this older guy asks if he can take a picture of my bike. I said sure you can take pictures of the bikes. The only one he took photos of was my busa. So being a good friend I rubbed it in on my buddy all day.:laugh:

Your buddy with the st will be shopping busa's over the weekend.
Posted via Mobile Device

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

My turn My turn

I was at a local festival in Tahlequah, Rode up there with 3 buddies ( 2 VTXs and a Harley ) They harrassed me all the way there about why I had a crotch rocket and I needed a real bike.

Every light My bike got the stares

Icing on the cake. When we were ready to leave a girl came up and asked if she could take a picture with my bike, I got 3 of those middle figner salutes from my buddies. Just to rub it in even more I let her sit on the bike. :laugh:

===================================================================

000_3534.jpg

This picture is of a different show.

000_3534.jpg

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

My turn My turn

I was at a local festival in Tahlequah, Rode up there with 3 buddies ( 2 VTXs and a Harley ) They harrassed me all the way there about why I had a crotch rocket and I needed a real bike.

Every light My bike got the stares

Icing on the cake. When we were ready to leave a girl came up and asked if she could take a picture with my bike, I got 3 of those middle figner salutes from my buddies. Just to rub it in even more I let her sit on the bike. :laugh:

===================================================================

This picture is of a different show.

Okay, I have to ask.

Why did you take your bike to a golf cart show?

:laugh:

000_3534.jpg

Last edited:
Well to add insult to injury, go somewhere with Demmym,, thats all they talk about is his bike. :poke:

Try going anywhere with Gixerhp, his.bike brings out the zombies lol
Posted via Mobile Device

I let my Buell Friend Brian ride the Busa the other day...................He Still can't Stop Smiling :)

165 :thumbsup:

Similar good thing happened for me during my short trip around Lake George. You know those Harley guys have their bikes are real ones and sports bikes are crap kinda attitude. So I pulled over at a gas station to refuel and 3-4 Harley dudes there were giving me that kinda stares. But then 2 other guys in Harley came into that station and after few minutes started asking me about my bike and sayin how nice it is and wish they wudve had one. And from the corner of my eyes I was looking at those other guys and trying to hide my big grin from them. They looked kinda pissed. :D

There was a big car show at a dealer up here last weekend, had to work in the morning or i woulda taken the busa up, well later on i decided to ride up and check it out so i go to pull in to park with the rest of the cars and the guy wont let me in says i have to park out of the lot(keep in mind the dude knows me and my pro-street car had won the show the past 2 years), so i go come on man just tell me where to park i dont wanna be out on the street. Nope no can do, so i roll back like 5 feet and park right along side the entrance. Everyone that walked by was checking it out and the manager of the dealer came by, took pics and asked why i wasnt parked in with the show cars:laugh:

Harley guys are somewhat strange. Most of them wont even wave at me going down the road but will talk to me forever about a bike if I am not on it. As soon as they find out I ride a busa they change for some reason. Its like they are ashamed to be seen talking to me then. Strange! You would think if we are at war and all fight together side by side we could all stand together on our own ground and just be proud that we all ride something. I just don't understand people sometimes. I don't care what you ride what the color of your skin is I'll consider you a friend unless you give me a reason not to. I give respect but also want it in return.

I let my Buell Friend Brian ride the Busa the other day...................He Still can't Stop Smiling :)

I let my Mrs, Sasha ride the B-King the other day.................... She swore a lot and had eye's like dinner plates :)

A bit of a step up from an SV650......:rofl:

Back