Beer :beerchug:
Boat :thumbsup:
Women ( Wife & Daughter ) :rulez:
and alittle work :rofl:
NO BIKE

What about You

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Memorial Day Plans

Memorial Day is such a long way away I couldn't tell, but for Labor Day I will be doing stuff around the house and watching college football! :laugh:

LOL, I dont have plans for Memorial Day either. Buy this weekend I am going to spend some quality time with some orgsters and my bike at the track. :cheerleader:

Memorial day remains to be seen but for labor day I will be laboring on building something like this in my mudroom....

1891_mudroom_redo_4_358.jpg

Riding friday, saturday and sunday.. with camping at our Clubs National property. Then golf on Monday. FORE!!!!! :laugh:

Oh and i forgot...tipping the mason jar. :cheerleader:

Damm

OK let me pull my head out

I mean Labor Day

Thats why Iam a Rookie

Last edited:

current plans are to watch the storm roll around the point and up the coast, assuming its nice tomorrow, I'm riding. Beyond that who knows, I never plan more than about a day in advance anymore, seems like everything changes last minute :banghead:

No bike riding for me for couple of weeks at least. :( visa paper work still isnt sorted out. So DMV isnt registering my bike and the temporary one has expired. I sigh everyday morning and evening looking at my bike in front of my apartment.

I will be replacing the insulation on the last wall in the house, maybe even a little texture work and painting if I feel up to it.

Riding with wifey as passenger to Roanoke VA, then we hit the Blue Rigde Parkway one day East, the other West weather looks perfect. Wineries, views and fun. :-)
Posted via Mobile Device

A lil fishing, swimming, body boarding if the waves are right, ho lotta drinking and tearing up the condo on the beach! :laugh:
Needless to say the Busa will be parked for the weekend.

I have a truck I'm doing for a customer. I've got it so close to being ready for paint I can smell the fumes. Gotta finish welding up the inner fenders I fabbed, then finish welding some stuff on the firewall and get em in primer
Posted via Mobile Device

Track day and hanging out with good friends afterwar's.

Back