A little muslim insight

and our gov't is not going to secure the border because...
they want the latino vote....:wtf:

They use the saying "Small change"?

Im sure we have a bomb or 3 layin around somewhere that has his name on it:whistle::whistle:

So much for gaining a little insight ???

Wonder where all the mosque experts are?

Justyntym:

He speaks the truth and represents all 1.6 billion muslims worldwide.
Everyone of them has his cd in their car right now and have memorized it !
Right now as we speak every man , woman and child Muslim in the USA and worldwide is plotting your death !

Is that what you want to hear ?

Seems so. Nothing will change your mind so why ask ?

Translation is fairly accurate.
Hes a whack job ! He does not rep all Muslims worldwide.
He speaks for nobody but himself.
I've seen him before and would equate him to Al Sharpton. Does Al Sharpton rep all Black people ? Does the KKK rep all white people ?
NO !
So why is it when y'all find one nut on video you tend to believe and think OMG they are all bad.
Have you ever travelled to a Muslim country ?
Have you ever gone into a Mosque and posed your question ?
Have you ever even talked to a Muslim ?
or do you just get your info from Foxnews and believe what you hear ?
The Muslim bashing here is getting a bit old.

Sorry rant over

Justyntym:

He speaks the truth and represents all 1.6 billion muslims worldwide.
Everyone of them has his cd in their car right now and have memorized it !
Right now as we speak every man , woman and child Muslim in the USA and worldwide is plotting your death !

Is that what you want to hear ?

Seems so. Nothing will change your mind so why ask ?

Translation is fairly accurate.
Hes a whack job ! He does not rep all Muslims worldwide.
He speaks for nobody but himself.
I've seen him before and would equate him to Al Sharpton. Does Al Sharpton rep all Black people ? Does the KKK rep all white people ?
NO !
So why is it when y'all find one nut on video you tend to believe and think OMG they are all bad.
Have you ever travelled to a Muslim country ?
Have you ever gone into a Mosque and posed your question ?
Have you ever even talked to a Muslim ?
or do you just get your info from Foxnews and believe what you hear ?
The Muslim bashing here is getting a bit old.

Sorry rant over

That's kind of racist and presumptuous towards me isn't it ???

As I said I received the link in E-mail...I don't know and have no idea
who it is or even what country he's from...hence my question(s).

Obviously he's a whackjob (unfortunely...he's not alone). He appears to be in
a large room (nobody is crying out and calling for his head, they appear to
be agreeing with him) and on TV.

Just looking for a little enlightenment...

Then I'll apologize to you for the inference .
It just seems that daily there is some sort of Muslim bashing going on here or elsewhere.
I'll pose this thought to you.
We are at war in two countries , both Muslim.
Yes there are people there who would chop your and my Christian heads off in a second BUT our troops there interact daily with the civilian population in both of those countries .
Is there a single serviceman here or anywhere who's saying every single person in those two countries tried to kill him everytime he went out ?
NO
We see many videos of our troops interacting with Iraqi children . Are all those kids trying to kill them ?
NO.
Lastly I'll ask you if these people look like Terrorists or if they scare you ?
Its my father and step-mother of over 20yrs.
He got his masters degree from UF in Intl Banking over 30yrs ago and his masters thesis is still part of the teaching curriculum there.
My step mother is the absolute nicest woman you could ever meet, ever.
Both practicing and devout Muslims and neither think like many believe.
Hear that ? My father is a Muslim and me his son is a die hard Christian.
He's never once said anything to me about it and for sure not tried to kill me !
(He does have a big fat Arab nose though) :laugh:

CIMG3102.jpg

If you were looking for Muslim insight on this video, you sure picked a good place :whistle: There are comments by Muslims on that site which condemn the content of that video.

Blanca I salute you for sharing your personal life in the forum. You didn't have to do that. There is a vocal majority in the forum that seem to share the same views on quite a few things. I appreciate someone going against the grain and stating something that isn't the status quo. One more thing Blanca, congrats to you and your family for not allowing religion to divide you.

Then I'll apologize to you for the inference .
It just seems that daily there is some sort of Muslim bashing going on here or elsewhere.
I'll pose this thought to you.
We are at war in two countries , both Muslim.
Yes there are people there who would chop your and my Christian heads off in a second BUT our troops there interact daily with the civilian population in both of those countries .
Is there a single serviceman here or anywhere who's saying every single person in those two countries tried to kill him everytime he went out ?
NO
We see many videos of our troops interacting with Iraqi children . Are all those kids trying to kill them ?
NO.
Lastly I'll ask you if these people look like Terrorists or if they scare you ?
Its my father and step-mother of over 20yrs.
He got his masters degree from UF in Intl Banking over 30yrs ago and his masters thesis is still part of the teaching curriculum there.
My step mother is the absolute nicest woman you could ever meet, ever.
Both practicing and devout Muslims and neither think like many believe.
Hear that ? My father is a Muslim and me his son is a die hard Christian.
He's never once said anything to me about it and for sure not tried to kill me !
(He does have a big fat Arab nose though) :laugh:

Last edited:
Heres a pic of said Muslim trying to kill his infidel Christian grandchild...
See the assault rifle on table in front that he used to threaten him with ?
:rofl:

CIMG2989.jpg

Blanca I salute you for sharing your personal life in the forum. You didn't have to do that. There is a vocal majority in the forum that seem to share the same views on quite a few things. I appreciate someone going against the grain and stating something that isn't the status quo.

Thank you. Just trying to be the voice of reason is all.

Blanca I salute you for sharing your personal life in the forum. You didn't have to do that. There is a vocal majority in the forum that seem to share the same views on quite a few things. I appreciate someone going against the grain and stating something that isn't the status quo.

+1

:thumbsup:

Here's to diversity.

:beerchug:

cheers
ken

I agree. Sometimes it gets old making attempts to interject rational thought into the abyss of paranoia promoted by people who earn a very good living trying to scare us and make us feel victimized.

Justyntym the title of this thread can be read either as "I'm asking for a little Muslim insight", or "This is insight to how Muslim's think". I've been working very hard to not ask you to clarify which you intended. Thanks for doing so. Sorry it had to come at Saiid's expense.

We should take care with how we word things in the current culture of fear and "I'm a victim of dark forces outside my control" that many of us feel. This is what led to one of our fellow Americans renting a Ryder truck, loading it with Ammonium Nitrate, and parking it in front of a government building.

Cute couple Saiid. :thumbsup:

I think Saiid's reflection of his personal values and relational experiences speaks well and and also reflects most of the sentiments held by those who have belonged and interacted in the .oRg the longest.

Sadly though as forums go you'll always have the come and go crowd who vocalize more but who's longevity is short lived in comparison. And that's usually where other's who haven't taken the time to pursue relationships beyond their own perspectives develop a less than optimal view of the .oRg.

As a whole the main perspective of the .oRg is very accepting and promoting of others no matter the belief system.

Honor others, respect the fellowship, love the brotherhood. Can't get much better than that! :thumbsup: :beerchug:

Dudes...my mind is open :thumbsup: for real.

Not looking to bash, I found that e-mail disturbing and wondered where
this clown is from and who he was...(I figured he was kinda like our
Van Jones :poke:)

Other nations cetainly don't have a monoply on whackjobs...the discovery
incident yesterday a prime recent example.

Dudes...my mind is open :thumbsup: for real.

Justn'-like I hope you wouldn't take offense by anything said here. None meant for sure...

Sometimes for some people it seems like why go to the trouble of continually scratching an itch when all that's going to accomplish is opening up a sore that really wasn't part of the itch process to begin with? Know what I mean? You aren't trying to be the "Let's get on the bash wagon..." dude, but it can come across that way when others get the same "Let's itch it..." from other directions.

I for one know that after a day of constantly hearing everyone talk about all the crap that goes on in the world, it's always nice to come here and read a post about something good someone did or some good time they had.

No offense intended from anyone I'm sure...

Back