We lost a member - Mark aka SD1300

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
I just received word from Scar...looks like Mark's wife read a PM he'd sent to Mark here on the oRg and replied to give him the sad news yesterday...

Just wanted to pass this along. My thoughts and prayers for Mark's friends and family :please: I'm so sorry :down:

From Mark's wife: This is Mark's wife - it pains me terribly to send you this message. I so badly wanted to contact you sooner but I just didn't know how - I finally found Mark's ID & PW. As you know Mark was battling carcinoid cancer. I can hardly bring myself to type the words, but I know he would have wanted me to contact you to let you know about his passing on May 19. He was hospitalized for 4 weeks in Feb/Mar & was in the SD Hospice center from 4/30 until his passing. He so enjoyed your friendship & that of everyone in the Hayabusa group. Since he's not here, I will say it for him: Thank you dear friend(s), until we meet again.

Mark's profile: https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/members/sd1300-15529.html

Wow ! That letter/text from his wife made me :cry: !
So sorry to hear this .
Prayers made for his wife and family .
Pain and suffering over , eternal peace is now upon him .
RIP Mark

Sad to hear. R.I.P. fellow rider & member.

Prayers to his family & friends.
Posted via Mobile Device

Very sad for the family indeed, I get frustrated when I hear that this happenned so many months ago. I understand privacy issues but I regret not being able to extend a hand and let the family know that we were there for them... Maybe an email of support when they needed it most....

Cap

Deepest condolence and best wishes to his family.

R.I.P. Mark
Posted via Mobile Device

Back