Just a weird thing

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
So when its Hot outside the wife has the Air Cond set at 82 degrees, You walk in the house and Awwwwwwww it feels great.

But now that its 87 Degrees outside and the Air Cond is set at the same 82 degrees you walk in from outside and its like Damn its hot in here.

???.....???.....???.....???.....???

If I walked in the house and found my wife had the AC set at 82 I'd not be happy.

Had a similar discussion with a guy at work the other day. We keep our ac at 72, its nice and cool. When its around the same it seems hot. When its 30 its like a sauna. Temperature is a sneaky thing. ???

Humidity. The closer the inside of the house is to outside temp the lest runs. The more it runs the more humidity it will take out of the air.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Set mine at 76 during the day and it never really feels cool inside cuz it's so durn hot outside .
At night it automatically goes to 74 and all the sudden that 2 degrees makes it feel freezing inside .

Keep mine set on 76. Come home from a 100 degree day in the shop and it feels freezing. Later on in the evening after I've been home for a while.. I have a fan blowing on me too.:laugh:

Back