Been a while

GSXRFANN

FLUNKIE
Donating Member
Registered
Hey guys, it has been a pretty long time since I have been on the .Org. These last few months have been pretty bad. My nephew was killed in a car accident in may (he was only 28, and my best friend as well), my mom has been back in the hospital (again) and she about died. Had to go to a nursing home for a while for some rehabilitation, but by God's grace she is at home again with hopes of a decent recovery, my wife had an accident and we have battled the insurance company, and finally, I lost my job of 19years.
Needless to say, I have been quite depressed. But I am thankful that the good Lord has been with us all through all of this. God is good.
I have managed to keep up with my racing since it is only a 10 race series. Currently I am in 5th place, which in my opinion is pretty good considering everything that has happened.
I just havent really felt like getting online too much, but I am slowly getting back into the swing of things.
The Lord above has blessed me with a very good job opportunity that I hope and pray will work out.

Well, I just wanted to say hello, and that I am back to my .Org family!!

Welcome Back! I am very sorry about the struggles, life seems to never be easy. Keep your faith in God my friend and it will all work. I want to send some prayers your way my friend. Glad to see you posting up.

Yes, welcome back and yes keep your faith.
It is all in his plans and we are not to question them only to live with them.

:welcome: back...sorry to hear of all the struggles you have been experiencing! prayers sent that it will all start turning around

keep the chin up...its the positive outlook in life that brings positive things. (ever want to just choke a whinner? lol see....)

Hang in there Brother, it gets better..........well, that's what they tell me anyway......I'm still waiting LoL.

Sorry to hear about your trouble, but it sounds like you have the right attitude, hang in there, this too shall pass! Good luck wiht the series!

Back