Gee I wonder what this guy's opinion is ?

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
:whistle:
7d8f7125.jpg

You have to give him credit for letting people know how he feels...

You have to give him credit for letting people know how he feels...

Cap it was very funny because this was on way home from picking up the kids from school. Kathy and I were looking at it and then she said 'oh look over there' and we looked at car next to us and could see both man and woman mouthing all the words written on the back of it. Next light same thing . So then it became a kinda funny game for us to see who would be reading what was on it and almost all of them you could see their lips moving as they read it .
Yes I give him credit but I just wonder how many flat tires in parking lots he's gotten :)

Cap it was very funny because this was on way home from picking up the kids from school. Kathy and I were looking at it and then she said 'oh look over there' and we looked at car next to us and could see both man and woman mouthing all the words written on the back of it. Next light same thing . So then it became a kinda funny game for us to see who would be reading what was on it and almost all of them you could see their lips moving as they read it .
Yes I give him credit but I just wonder how many flat tires in parking lots he's gotten :)

Sounds like they need to go back to school.:laugh:

he isnt getting flat tires...someone is puttin gas money under his wiper blade:laugh:

Back