Extended eye relief rifle scope....please? Lol

redkat05

Dear spring....... HURRY!
Donating Member
Registered
Anyone out there know of or selling a good scope with extended eye relief? I'm mounting it on my Mosin Nagant 91/30 via a tri-rail mount. Post pics and price if you're sellin.

intresting...have looked for a while at "modifying" my mosin also..not ready to jump on it yet.

Several optionsbon fleabay. I went with tri-rail that replaces rear sight leaf assembly.

Burris is about inexpensive as it gets before quality starts taking a hit. Look at nightforce, swarvoski, leupold or like and see how inexpensive they are compared.

I can't think of the companies but there are some sniper conversions out there for the mosin. Looks cool. There were some dragunov scope replicas that may look cool and offer some quality.

Will the bolt clear the mount you have? Will the stock allow you to look through the scope cleanly? These are a couple thing that need to be considered before the glass is put on.
Posted via Mobile Device

Burris is about inexpensive as it gets before quality starts taking a hit. Look at nightforce, swarvoski, leupold or like and see how inexpensive they are compared.

I can't think of the companies but there are some sniper conversions out there for the mosin. Looks cool. There were some dragunov scope replicas that may look cool and offer some quality.

Will the bolt clear the mount you have? Will the stock allow you to look through the scope cleanly? These are a couple thing that need to be considered before the glass is put on.
Posted via Mobile Device

First link I put up has a mount and replacement bolt that will bring scope down and allow bolt to clear .

Back