Looks Fun!

absolute WIN!

Wish we had something like that here... or they could open the track up more often, that would be fantastic!

Reminds me of my teen years when, first with a moped, then with an ancient Honda CB175, I'd sneak up the the town's unattended go-kart track during lunch hour and rip off a few laps.

Watching these guys on scooters drag knees makes me feel embarrassed for my riding ability though.

I used to drag knees (and a lot of other stuff) on bicycles when I was ten. Wonder what happened to that ability?

that's gotta be fun. wonder if they'd let the us in on a busa? some low speed handling practice.

What kind of scooter is that blue one? I want one for my fat butt!

Ace if you or anyone else is serious about a scooter check this place out.
150cc scooter and moped

We just got one for my brother a type 75. Came in a crate same as bikes do and was like $750 to my door. Started right up first crank and will do almost 60mph. Cant go wrong for this price.
Its full size and as you can see every bit as big as my bike..It would tow your..well you said it not me..:bowdown:

SAMS SCOOTER 001.jpg

SAMS SCOOTER 010.jpg

SAMS SCOOTER 014.jpg

Looks like a lot more fun than go carts, but that bike is massively out numbered~!~

Reminds me of my teen years when, first with a moped, then with an ancient Honda CB175, I'd sneak up the the town's unattended go-kart track during lunch hour and rip off a few laps.

Watching these guys on scooters drag knees makes me feel embarrassed for my riding ability though.

I used to drag knees (and a lot of other stuff) on bicycles when I was ten. Wonder what happened to that ability?
Yeah, cause thats way cooler than flyin planes:laugh:

Back