It's official , I'm a member ! Thanks Rainbow7

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Got it in the mail today . Again thanks Stefan aka Rainbow7.
Now when I visit Aussieland I'll fit in :beerchug:
378f52c0.jpg

I wanna join! But only if I can say cool things like "let's throw anotha shrimp on tha barbie!" :rofl:

All I know is on the back of it it says
'this patch entitles the bearer to all the free Fosters he wants' !
:)

nice! i didn't think aussies really drank fosters. thought it was more of an american gimmick.:whistle: either way, nice looking patch.

I wanna join! But only if I can say cool things like "let's throw anotha shrimp on tha barbie!" :rofl:

We call them "prawns".
And no-one here drinks Fosters. (It's great fun seeing tourists asking for "a pint of Fosters" and getting laughed at by the barman.)

One of my favorite is Coopers Sparkling Ale...hard though...Australia has a lot of great beers to choose from. And buy the way...how did they get to be so cool?

We call them "prawns".
And no-one here drinks Fosters. (It's great fun seeing tourists asking for "a pint of Fosters" and getting laughed at by the barman.)

I drink alot of Fosters here but if ever there will surely try the local flavors .

By the way have you installed the Roadlock ?

One of my favorite is Coopers Sparkling Ale.
That's good but their Pale Ale is even better. Another good one is the "James Squire Golden Ale."

All Aussie "bitter" beers are disgusting, though.

I drink alot of Fosters here but if ever there will surely try the local flavors .

By the way have you installed the Roadlock ?

Yep, RoadLok installed. Unbelievably easy, too. Thanks!:bowdown:

Back