Gotta be a scam?

Play the guy and see what happens. You'll know immediately when the reply is "I'm stationed overseas and the bike is somewhere else...."

My banks wants me to pay for transfer fees, and I cannot pay them from here. You won't miind covering that for me if I include that in the payment, right?

Enter "fake paypal payment email"

Sucker sends $300 to cover transfer fees

= Profit

id ask for more pics of the bike to find out ask for the VIN # to check it out with the LEO's also meet in a public place ....

There is also one on cycletrader.com. Its a 1999 copper color for $2800, The address said Wisconsin but when i contacted him he said he just moved to the UK "London" and that I had to send him half the money western union, now the Address says he is in Forsyth, GA. Same pictures, same bike.

If its close call him and tell him you will take it.

You will find out from there if its a scam

google the email its a total scam. the same bike/seller for sale in pittsburgh right now. repost like every 4 days and i just keep flaging.

You guys just missed out on a sweet bike!! I know, I know, the last one of these you guys posted was a scam and i lost some $$ but ive got a good feeling about this one:rofl:

I want to play!!!!

To: BBTESS@Gmail.com
Re: Hayabusa for sale

Dear sir,
I am extremely interested in the 2006 Hayabusa you have for sale. I have been looking for one with that very swing arm for over 2 years now, but all I've found are bikes priced at 4 times the amount you're asking. To prevent you from selling this bike to any other buyer, I'm willing to pay you twice your asking price in cash if you will ship for free.

Thank you,
Mr. Jablomi

Back