Stupid Hillbillies.....What next?

Media sensationalism.

Training dogs to hunt is not a pretty sight... Its a little questionable but not as bad as they made it out to be.

Last edited:
That's terrible... Sounds like the organizers of the event should have their teeth and nails pulled out, be tied to a stake, and attacked my 300 dogs. See how they like it.

Edit: I take no issue with hunting, but I do have a big problem with animal cruelty.

Last edited:
My limited ability with the english language prevents me from adequately expressing my thoughts about this. Perhaps this is why you're getting a high view/post ratio Aussie.

Don't take this personally theskaz, my friend, but I don't understand how sending dogs after a bear that has been completely renedered defenseless in any way should prepare the dogs for hunting "real" bears.

That's terrible... Sounds like the organizers of the event should have their teeth and nails pulled out, be tied to a stake, and attacked my 300 dogs. See how they like it.

Edit: I take no issue with hunting, but I do have a big problem with animal cruelty.

You are 100% correct. I love hunting but this is just down right cruelty.

My limited ability with the english language prevents me from adequately expressing my thoughts about this. Perhaps this is why you're getting a high view/post ratio Aussie.

Don't take this personally theskaz, my friend, but I don't understand how sending dogs after a bear that has been completely renedered defenseless in any way should prepare the dogs for hunting "real" bears.

I dontr care how you train those dogs, when they face a bear with its teeth and claws, they dont stand a chance.

Please get me an exact address so I can toss a grenade in the room they sit in to watch !
Don't mind hunting and alot of dog hunting goes on here as wild hogs are all over but the manner in which they describe is not training in any way !
I grew up in TN and they don't train coon hounds like that .

Sick,Sick people.:bomb:

Send those people and thier dogs up my way to meet some very wild bears. :laugh:

They have all there claws and teeth.:thumbsup:

Plus they have grown a lot since the winter :laugh:

Bear-7_Main.jpg

I wont even watch it, just reading a few replies tells me there is nothing good to be seen. I say hunt the people!! Break their leg and send em into the woods!! If its okay for them to do this to animals for fun, why not to them? This is one of the few things that really gets under my skin. Hunting, yes, over-population, for food, and try to make a clean kill for the animals sake. No reason for this type of behavior

Last edited:
I have no desire to hunt or kill wild animals. I seriously doubt that most actually hunt for the food. As long as Outback will serve that juicy steak to me, I'll keep my bullets for tresspassers and thieves.

Back