Ipod to MP3

Pardini

Donating Member
Registered
How can I convert the music on my Ipod to MP3's?

I want to put the Ipod tunes on my Garmin Nuvi.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but shouldn't your ipod tunes already be MP3's?
If you've loaded them from your computer, you should already have them as MP3's.
If you've converted them to AAC3 or whatever that format is that ipod allows, then you'll have to use a media converter, but check on the hard drive of your computer to see if the songs there aren't already MP3's.

If they are, you're all set.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but shouldn't your ipod tunes already be MP3's?
If you've loaded them from your computer, you should already have them as MP3's.
If you've converted them to AAC3 or whatever that format is that ipod allows, then you'll have to use a media converter, but check on the hard drive of your computer to see if the songs there aren't already MP3's.

If they are, you're all set.

itunes uses a different format.

iTunes: How to convert a song to a different file format

Ah, sorry about that. I acquire all of my music through other means & load them into my iTunes playlist. Everything that I own is MP3 except for a couple of archives like the discography of Type O Negative.

Can't say that I've ever bothered getting any music from the iTunes store.

Ah, sorry about that. I acquire all of my music through other means & load them into my iTunes playlist. Everything that I own is MP3 except for a couple of archives like the discography of Type O Negative.

Can't say that I've ever bothered getting any music from the iTunes store.

Yea I did the same thing I stopped getting music from i tunes made life much easier. :laugh:Converting is one way the other way is load your backup music disk into wmp on your pc :whistle:

Back