Fathers like these pants or not ?

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Don't know why they bother me so much .
Just can't stand 'em ! Wanna throw 'em in the garbage every time I see her wear them !
To buy jeans already with holes in them so you can sooner look like a bum I just don't understand ?
I know 'it's the style' now she always says.
Just me or do y'all agree ?
606c0a01.jpg

I agree with you! Luckily I have 3 boys so I don't have to worry about it. It's my wife that buys stuff like that. :banghead:

me and my wife both agree with you on that one:thumbsup: my wife said there to revealing, so there's an old fashioned lady's opinion lol

Took a few years of being rough'n tumble to get my pants looking like that... now you can buy 'em right off the rack!

I agree with ya Saiid!

Just be happy she's not into what mine (and the wife) is yet. Something called 'Lululemon'... and it's all the rage up here and both their closets are full of this stuff.

totally agreed. I still don't understand how a lot of jeans u buy these days look like they've already been worn for about 2 years, with the knees all scuffed up or holes somewhere on them. Haven't seen the one's like she has on too much, but i agree with u about throwing them in the garbage. Just do it without telling her:laugh:. This is one of the reasons i buy jeans at meijer, levi's baby!!!

Growing up I always wanted 'stonewashed' jeans that looked lighter in color than other new ones cuz I couldn't stand the dark blue or black ones .
It was like a badge of honor having holes in your knees cuz your earned it by crashing or skateboarding .
I don't know why almost the same thing now bothers me so much .
In south Florida this is all you see girls and women wearing .
All diff colors and styles but they all are are already with huge holes in them and you know what they cost more than regular pants ?
Flannel shirts with concert shirt underneath was the style for me growing up and my parents hated it .
I guess it's just God getting me back for all the grief I gave my parents .

me and my wife both agree with you on that one:thumbsup: my wife said there to revealing, so there's an old fashioned lady's opinion lol

Don't understand her thought?
How are they too revealing ?
Not any more so than shorts right ?

Just make her look like she's homeless is my problem with them .

what i dont get is why they cost so much? Do they pay people to wear em and wreck em and then sell em, i got drug along shopping with the woman awhile ago and couldnt believe the price of torn jeans.

I'll stick with my wrangler pro rodeos at 20 bucks a pair, weld in em everyday for months before they look like that

i dont like em either. but i understand the kids want to wear whatever is "in" nowadays. im sure my parents didnt care for the stuff i wore back in the day

They cost more cuz the Holes are stich reinforced so they don't get bigger .
Have extra stiching around the edge of holes to keep them from falling apart .
Guess I'm just and old fashioned old dad who's not too enthused by them .

Im no father...yet..... but I don't really see an issue with them. As it has been said beofre, the holes don't come any higher than shorts they wear nowadays.

Out here in Cali, I have seen some pre 18 chicks wearing stuff that should get their parents a swift kick in the arse.

Im no father...yet..... but I don't really see an issue with them. As it has been said beofre, the holes don't come any higher than shorts they wear nowadays.

Out here in Cali, I have seen some pre 18 chicks wearing stuff that should get their parents a swift kick in the arse.

It's the same way here in florida! Sad! Just cause they fit into those types of clothing doesnt mean they are mentially ready to deal with the attention it can bring.

I feel you bro. You are just gonna have to choose your battles. I know it is tuff watching them grow into these young people, but we must face it. She is growing. You just have to stay on top of it and let her know that you are paying attention to what she is wearing.

Don't know why they bother me so much .
Just can't stand 'em ! Wanna throw 'em in the garbage every time I see her wear them !
To buy jeans already with holes in them so you can sooner look like a bum I just don't understand ?
I know 'it's the style' now she always says.
Just me or do y'all agree ?
606c0a01.jpg

I personally hate them but completely respect her wishes to express herself and would support her 100%. She is growing up like it or not. As you said your parents hated what you wore and by God you were going to wear it regardless.
Same. All of her peers are wearing that stuff so it is a natural choice. I have friends who's children are forbidden to wear the "in" stuff and I know for a fact that they have stashes of clothes at friends houses and wherever else that they change into behind their parents backs. Keep it open and honest between you two and she will always try to respect and do the right thing.
Clothes do not make the woman/man, it's what bike you roll up on that does!! hahahahaha.

12 yr old daughter here and share your concerns, You are correct about wearing out your jeans. When we made our own holes through normal wear It was a badge of honour.

Blanca, you remind me of my father....lol

My dad was a cop back in the 60's and we were not allowed to wear jeans that had holes, were faded or had any kind of patch on them. He said it reminded him of the bums.

Sometimes you just gotta say "No"....

Mine is 9 and I know I'm gonna have a problem with this...

Sometimes you just gotta say "No"....

Mine is 9 and I know I'm gonna have a problem with this...

:rofl::rofl: ??? :rofl::rofl: :lol:

Doesnt always work my friend. I can say it but since the wife is first to have a pair and now Kathy of course wants to be just like mom I think my only option is

"Are you sure you didnt leave them at your friends house?"
(and throw them in the garbage)

But I know wife will just buy here a new pair.
I'm screwed and old fashioned I guess.
If it was a Flannel shirt with a Lynard Skynard T underneath, nooooo problem :)

Back