My new CCW

Vonderbach

Your AD here!
Donating Member
Registered
Kel-Tec P-32

I don't even know I'm carrying it, it's so frickin' light. I finally got rid of that little Jimenez brick I was carrying around. What a piece of crap.

IMG00021-20100813-0940.jpg

Last edited:
Those seem to be good guns. I've never shot one but I know a few guys that carry them. One had quite a bit of slide finish wear and the duracoated the slide tactical black. Looked better too.
Posted via Mobile Device

I never shot one but we sold the heck out of those at the gunshop I worked at.
Had a hard time keeping them on the shelf.

In florida, you need something that small to conceal (light clothing).

Nice gun but are you really willing to bet YOUR life on .32 acp ?
Where do you carry it ?
Guess I'm still lucky to be skinny and love handleless as I can carry any pistol made under a T shirt and shorts .
I sometimes carry my 5in .44 mag under just my shirt .
If you see a bulge you know what , I don't care !

Kel-tech makes a decent pistol and it will work much better than any Jennings, Raven or Lorcin that's for sure .

All are great guns for a backup but I like my .40 for a primary a little better... ;)

If you want something cheap, the Ruger LCP is fun but I like the Sig P238 for our latest secondary choice (like the old Colt Mustang)... :thumbsup:

Got one myself i traded in a keltec 9mm for to tuck in the front of my pants. I have the green and black bi-tone, its a great grab and go, hell get the keltec beltclip and it looks like your carrying a knife in your pocket. Great warm weather gun when i shirt wont allow the glock 30:thumbsup:

Where do you carry it ?
Guess I'm still lucky to be skinny and love handleless as I can carry any pistol made under a T shirt and shorts .

Kel-tech makes a decent pistol and it will work much better than any Jennings, Raven or Lorcin that's for sure .

What holster do you use for the .44 mag?

What holster do you use for the .44 mag?

Same one I use for all my guns .
Made by Don Hume model #h721 high ride outside waist band with a forward can't and thumbreak . A high ride holster needs a forward can't to facilitate a more rapid draw . This way it's more of a swing forward to draw rather than up and out .
I got the five inch model cuz diff between that and a six inch keeps barrel under shirt whereas a six inch barrel will sometimes stick out bottom of shirt .
I carry a full size Para Ordnance p14 sometimes , full size Sig 226 , full size Beretta 92 , all glocks . Like I said I'm still lucky enough to where a T shirt will cover all of them .
In twenty yrs of carrying every day I've only had one problem . I was in walmart a d reached up to get something off a shelf . A person near me saw gun in holster and went and got security who also came back with Palm Beach County sheriff . They politey asked me to accompany them to a small room and asked me what I had . I told them which was at time P14 and I had ccw . Police officer was fine but security was a butthead and tried to tell me it wasn't right and wanted PBSO to cite me for negligent display which he refused to do . In the end they let me finish my shopping and that was it .

Where do you carry it ?

A .32 will get me out of a jam. I may have to fire twice, but that's why I have an extended mag. :laugh:

Back