Really random questions/thoughts

eric wiseman

Registered
Looking to buy a gen 2 in the next month as a 25th birthday present to myself. I saw one here out of Arizona. Assuming I don't find a steal in mi my thought is to fly out and ride back.

Will it fit through a doorway? Aka motel el cheapo with wide handicap doors?

What to pack? I figure buy a kryptonite noose for it. All fits in a backpack.
Lock. 1 day worth of clothes plus what's on my back figure I'll do laundry at a motel

what would you do? Basic mods I can do in a parking lot aka throttlemeister and a power hub for a gps?

Just thinking about it all. I can basically have a helmet in a backpack and wear a jacket on a plane. Just trying to figure out some ideas.

Riding gear. Wet weather gear. Camera (batteries, memory card). GPS. Flat tire repair kit. Water/snacks. Change of clothes. Alleve/Motrin.

I got mine in through a fairly small door at the Spring Bash, but she didn't have stock exhaust at the time.

If you're doing such a long trip on a brand new bike, you'll have to plan for service along the way. Also, you're supposed to avoid sustained, constant speeds during the break-in miles.

It sounds like you may spend more money on the trip than you would spend by buying closer to home. Good luck either way. :thumbsup:

DSCN1540.jpg

Nah full throttle here in mi said 10.8 otd name the color, but I'm trying to spend 8-8.5 for 3-5k miles. Figure if it's close I'll buy new if shipping and flight and all will be near a new one so I'm trying to figure it all out

:rofl: will it fit in a motel room :rofl: don't forgit to heat up a handtowel in the microwave and wipe it down every night. have rouined towels in 37 states:whistle:
heres 2 different motel rooms. it will fly right through any door, although i have clicked a mirror on some of the qheeper joints.

forest mississippi 001.jpg

home from florida 023.jpg

Back