When it's too hot for leather, go find a mud hole~!~

outlawbusa

1 wheel up aero testing
Donating Member
Registered
Always someone getting stuck in the play pen.

- ATV mudding Outdoorsman Park Playpen[/url]

One Fast Busa and I had to go play a little too :whistle: (I'm on the white one)

It was so hot and humid the camera had a hard time focusing and some major cutting had to be done on the vid, they had to pull the kids out then go back and get their shoes :laugh:

HHHmm,I'm seeing a blank white screen where the video should be

Last edited by a moderator:
- ATV mudding Outdoorsman Park Playpen[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
The gear nazis are gonna get ya:rofl:

Yeah, I figured as much...we actually wore gloves and boots and took helmets but way too hot.

In our defense though we went fairly slow most of the day, just had to show off for the cameras a bit.

Anyway, fire away...no biggie~!~ Wouldn't post it if I were not prepared for someone to let loose, just don't steal the entire thread doing it :whistle:

BTW, you live pretty close...you ever go there~?~

Last edited:
Nah, haven't been. We usually ride from several friends property. Trails used to go to Leesville and Smith Mountain Lake. Alot of places you can't pass through anymore. I haven't owned a fourwheeler or dirtbike in years. I borrow one every once in a great while.
And no problems with the gear from me:thumbsup: Just waitin to see how long it'll take somebody to point the finger:laugh:

Don't see it quite as much lately, especially after I wore my armor plated underwear in the first wheelie thread~!~ :rofl:

Back