Hey Sleepless_Red

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Does it bother you to know that my front sprocket area is cleaner than yours...?

Pretty red rims, all Pledged up but under that cover.....yuck !
How do you.....oh yeah I forgot you dont Sleep.....at night...

As Adam would say to you if you were here...

La La La La Boo Boo...:poke:
:laugh:

Does it bother you to know that my front sprocket area is cleaner than yours...?

Pretty red rims, all Pledged up but under that cover.....yuck !
How do you.....oh yeah I forgot you dont Sleep.....at night...

As Adam would say to you if you were here...

La La La La Boo Boo...:poke:
:laugh:

Doesn't bother me at all. I know yours is a lot cleaner 'cause it always sits on those pretty bike stands.:laugh:

You're right. I don't sleep....at night....I've been up since 2:00am and thinking about going for a ride again maybe before 4:00am. How about you? You going for a ride too?:whistle::laugh:

Here's proof. Me and my tour guide.:rofl:
I felt like I visited one of the Smithsonian Museums.:rofl:
How can Blanca get dirty just sitting there collecting dust? I guess that's how she gets dirty......I mean dusty.:rofl:

By the way, I didn't go out this morning because of the weather. Doppler radar didn't look good.

Family Vacation 2010 066.jpg

Family Vacation 2010 067.jpg

Family Vacation 2010 075.jpg

And here's mine.....outside. Still clean, though....but outside.:laugh:

169 mile ride 050.jpg

Got to shut down now. Thundering as I type. Glad I didn't go out.

How can Blanca get dirty just sitting there collecting dust? I guess that's how she gets dirty......I mean dusty.:rofl:

By the way, I didn't go out this morning because of the weather. Doppler radar didn't look good.

Sorry about posting the same pic twice. I was rushing to shut down and didn't notice I clicked on the same one.

think someone needs some aloe for the burn:rofl::rofl:

Blanca, I have a plan. If we ever go there again next year, I'm gonna bring my riding gear and make sure we stay a minimum of 2 weeks. I'll probably ride her to Maryland and back in two days.:laugh:

I should have brought my riding gear when we went down there. Arrrggghhhhhh!!!!!!

Last edited:
Wow Saiid! Blanca is looking good on the showroom floor... :whistle:

:beerchug:

It's my mancave with tile floor and feminine accent !
And I'm sorry if even when I ride she doesn't get dirty cuz I live in a clean state :)
Cmon she just turned 7k . I'm only one zero behind Sleepless :)

Wow Saiid! Blanca is looking good on the showroom floor... :whistle:

:beerchug:

You noticed, I didn't want to put my hand on her in the pic. It's so clean, I didn't wanna put any fingerprints on her.:laugh:

Wait 'til next year, though. I'm not gonna put fingerprints on her.....just a couple of thousand miles.:rofl:

Back