My New Car!!!

Fastfrog007

Donating Member
Registered
Hey Blanca and BigD, I got it!!

Just got my new to me 04 WRX-Sti.Only has 26k and no NY winters on it. I saw it at the dealer while riding home saturday night. Come monday morning 8am I was at the dealer to but it. Arranged financing throughout the day to get a good rate ect and got it settled by the end of business monday. Got up early again this morning(tues) and went to the bank to do paperwork. We got it all sorted out just in time for me to be a half hour late for work:laugh:

Its got a turbo back HKS exhaust, HKS BOV and K&N intake on it. The dealer said it has a stage 2 turbo upgrade? Im not fimiliar with these cars yet so not sure how true that is, either way, i didnt pay any extra for it.
Any of you Busa guys or gals on any WRX forums you can recommend?
The first mod will be window tint, im shy:laugh: Then mods as money and the Busa will allow:whistle:

SANY1265.jpg

SANY1269.jpg

FastFrog do not try this at home !
Beautiful car . I like it alot. Enjoy. All you need now is an ECU flash harness from Smithabusa, a dyno tune and you to can be Petter Solberg .

I have an 07 STi. They dont run any hotter than any other car. I run Mobil 1 5-30 full synthetic. Sounds like it's just the normal basic mods. Unless there's a different turbo in it, the dealer is blowin smoke up your ass. That seems to be the case with every dealer I've ever dealt with.

NASIOC is the probably the top forum for these cars. There's another one out there ISTW or IWsomethingorother. Be careful with it till you get used to it, enjoy.

Very nice FastFrog! :thumbsup: I have to agree with everyone else with the synthetic oil and to my experience they don't run hotter then any other car I've owned.
As for the stage 2 turbo I definitely think the dealer was trying to make a sale. I know for a fact there's no turbo upgrades from the factory so unless the previous owner swapped out the turbo it will be the stock one.
When you get the hood open for some maintenance/mod snap a few pics of the turbo so I can try and tell you if it's the stocker or not.
Again very nice car she looks really clean. Congrats! :beerchug:

Hey Blanca and BigD, I got it!!

Just got my new to me 04 WRX-Sti.Only has 26k and no NY winters on it. I saw it at the dealer while riding home saturday night. Come monday morning 8am I was at the dealer to but it. Arranged financing throughout the day to get a good rate ect and got it settled by the end of business monday. Got up early again this morning(tues) and went to the bank to do paperwork. We got it all sorted out just in time for me to be a half hour late for work:laugh:

Its got a turbo back HKS exhaust, HKS BOV and K&N intake on it. The dealer said it has a stage 2 turbo upgrade? Im not fimiliar with these cars yet so not sure how true that is, either way, i didnt pay any extra for it.
Any of you Busa guys or gals on any WRX forums you can recommend?
The first mod will be window tint, im shy:laugh: Then mods as money and the Busa will allow:whistle:

Very nice Tim! Enjoy! :beerchug:

Back