sigh....

sweet tea man

Registered
Just put a deposit down yesterday to have a new roof put on this week.

Then earlier this week I noticed high spots in the laminate flooring in the kitchen. Today I cut out a 6" square to find its the 50 year old plywood that's bowing up. At least the subfloor is still good.

Come home today and guess what? The AC died. Seriously? Can I not catch a break? All I'm seeing is $. Everywhere. Doesn't help we had to start paying marys student loans this month.

Needed to vent. I just can't catch a
break
Posted via Mobile Device

Just put a deposit down yesterday to have a new roof put on this week.

Then earlier this week I noticed high spots in the laminate flooring in the kitchen. Today I cut out a 6" square to find its the 50 year old plywood that's bowing up. At least the subfloor is still good.

Come home today and guess what? The AC died. Seriously? Can I not catch a break? All I'm seeing is $. Everywhere. Doesn't help we had to start paying marys student loans this month.

Needed to vent. I just can't catch a
break
Posted via Mobile Device
can you dig up the wood, paint the 'crete:thumbsup:

I learned my lesson about laminate in the kitchen a few years ago.. I had a leak behind the refrigerator and water got underneath the laminate and warped the wood.. Actually happened twice.. The 3rd time tile was put down in the kitchen.. Never again.. .

Unfortunately everything comes in 3's... Roof, laminate, and now A/C.. Hopefully thats it..

it sucks i know... ???

sorry to hear about all the issues, hope this is all of them for a while!

I learned my lesson about laminate in the kitchen a few years ago.. I had a leak behind the refrigerator and water got underneath the laminate and warped the wood.. Actually happened twice.. The 3rd time tile was put down in the kitchen.. Never again.. .

Unfortunately everything comes in 3's... Roof, laminate, and now A/C.. Hopefully thats it..

it sucks i know... ???

Hang in there, bro. Like he said, things come in 3's...it will get better.

Back