Wanna get real pissed?..watch this..

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
- ‪George Carlin's Greatest Moment‬‎[/url]

George Carlins greatest 3 minutes of his career..

"They call it the american dream cause ya gotta be asleep to believe it."

(Geo Carlin)

he's dead now. ???

thought provoking..interesting..eh?

L8R, Bill. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
:whistle:

Prise_de_la_Bastille.jpg

Sorry, I disagree.

Perhaps I have lived and worked too many other places around the world, to know what it looks like on the other side of the fence.

The problem is us Americans are smart enough to know what is going on is the country.. The rich get richer and the poor get poorer... The rest of the Americans are brain washed thinking everything is fine..

George only spoke the truth on that one.. Go Geroge.. RIP.. :bowdown:

I could care less what George or the rest of Hollywood says. Who do people think because a famous person said something, it carries any weight.
GC had no morals, and was a very rude self serving person. I think the world is better off without him.
Thanks, I feel so much better now. :soapbox:

I'm p'o'd about the state of the Country and the direction it's TANKING
BEFORE I saw the video. He's not far from the truth.

Crime Inc...Glenn Beck anyone. Youtube it, do yourself a favor...

I'm p'o'd about the state of the Country and the direction it's TANKING
BEFORE I saw the video. He's not far from the truth.

Crime Inc...Glenn Beck anyone. Youtube it, do yourself a favor...

Everyone is concerned about the country except Mr Hope/Change lets play golf and basketball and his cronies.

Everyone is concerned about the country except Mr Hope/Change lets play golf and basketball and his cronies.

Yeah he's on a Summer of Recovery tour patting himself on the back.

It'd be funny if it weren't so tragic.

I could care less what George or the rest of Hollywood says. Who do people think because a famous person said something, it carries any weight.
GC had no morals, and was a very rude self serving person. I think the world is better off without him.
Thanks, I feel so much better now. :soapbox:

I kinda agree with you.
I am fed up of all these ****s!

The problem is us Americans are smart enough to know what is going on is the country.. The rich get richer and the poor get poorer... The rest of the Americans are brain washed thinking everything is fine..

George only spoke the truth on that one.. Go Geroge.. RIP.. :bowdown:

the rich get smarter and the poor get dumber...:banghead:

What is there to get pissed off about? This has been going on for decades. Nothing new at all. George did tell it like it is and if you don't believe him, than you have been dumbed down.

Sorry, I disagree.

Perhaps I have lived and worked too many other places around the world, to know what it looks like on the other side of the fence.

is it just me or?...does this response scream acronyms such as..CIA...or?...NSA?..etc. etc. etc... ???

:poke: :rofl:

just a hunch...L8R, Bill. :cool:

Back