Still Recovering and?...

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
Do'in well...today i have 23 days off all opiates and 12 days off any and all mind altering substances..not so much as a sip of beer or a puff of anything but cheap menthol non fsc cigs!...which are hard to find these days...a real pita..so hard in fact that as soon as i have a few months clean & sober under my belt?..i'm gonna apply the same 12 step pinciples to quiting smoking..he11..if this keeps up?..i'll be able to apply at the local monestary! :laugh:

but life is just starting to get better for me..makin about 5 meetings a week on average as i'm able to fit'em in and get there..and it sure keeps my azz wore out but i'm thinking thats prolly a good thing right now.

anyways..just wanted to say thanks too you all for support'in, tryin ta help an puttin up with me through this crisis of mine..he11..i had 16+ years C&S then SHTF in my family and somewhere along the line i got overwhelmed and my dumbazz decided it was a good time to pick up again...then teeth problems and opiates wormed into the mix...a real bad combo for me....wtf was i thinking? :banghead:

Anyways..thanks again and?...L8R, Bill. :cool:

Good news and keep it up. The Monastery???? Bill the Monk! That has a good sound to it....

Very Proud of you Bill , You keep fighting the good fight and the ship will right itself ! Congrats Bro !!:bowdown:

Thanks folks..back pats and prayers are always welcome here..i think they call them sorta folks..

"True Friends"

and are always welcome and very much appreciated in my lil world. lol

way i figure?..Gods gotta be savin me for sumptin important cause lookin back?..i'm nothing short of shocked and amazed that i survived myself..there'd been times i rode when i almost couldnt walk or remain conciouse...i stayed pretty fudged up the entire week after my 17 year old daughter fell off the back of my busa..didnt wanna know nuttin..matter fact?..i got on the opies so hard one day comin home from work i rolled up the drive got the bike shut off..kickstand down and literally fell to the ground gettin off Oren..sweatin my azz off..real shallow breathing..couldnt get my own lid off..had a 6 pack of cold rollin rock in the tankbag and didnt even remember stopping or buying it..daughter saw it happen..rushed her gauzed up azz out to me and helped me to my feet screaming ..

"DAD!!!...Get your ^&%$ up azz in the house!"

and helped me inside..lifted my visor so i could breath and got my lid an jacket off...i think besides anebriating myself on opies and alcohol i was also on the verge of heat stroke..i was a sad site..a beaten man..and it..sucked.

I dont miss those daze..and i also think i now know why they call a mid-life crises a freakin crisis! :laugh:

Thanks again & L8R, Bill. :cool:

Dude, that is awesome! Congrat's on getting your life back on the right track. Nothing but good will come of it. :beerchug:

Good Stuff Man !!!!!!!!!!! Stay with it. I have some Personal Experiance with what you are going through so PM Me if you want to talk

Robert

just got back home from an "Alternative MC" meeting..whadda cool crew..i guess there is life after the walking dead..things is lookin up..thanks folks! :thumbsup:

L8R, Bill. :cool:

Back