This looks safe

Fastfrog007

Donating Member
Registered
Saw this one my way to work the other day, looks safe to me:whistle:

full truck 2.jpg

Aw he's got at least another three feet to go before he hits the powerlines .
He could have put the couch on top and saved a trip !
:laugh:

I cannot be the only one who gets peeved(#$%^#!) at this lack of common sense/moronic behavior?
On our recent trip back from Maine on 93 in NH had to take evasive action from the 2 full rolls of carpet(1 1/2 feet tall) covering a good part of the highway.3 lanes and he must have been in the middle lane no less! Middle lane completly blocked,other lanes partially.

Cars scattering in all directions! A compact car (corolla?) on the side of the road,driver walking back for a first hand view of the carnage unfolding.
This at rush hour ,most traffic moving at 75 to 80. 30 seconds to a minute earlier and you might have been reading about this from a news article.:moon:
It blows my mind ,the lack of rational thought,so pervasive in this day & age. To say I was a little bent is an UNDERSTATEMENT!
The trim from his car(others?)certainly cost more than the paultry savings in renting a truck,or god-forbid delivery!
I actually think there probably an accident or 2 from this brain fart,was not interested in following up on this nightmare.
Thanks Fastfrog for the chance to vent.
Being careful is just not enough anymore,more onboard angels needed!

Back