What kind riders you mingle with best here?

NIGHTFLIGHT

Banned
I just came to a observation this morning.
Almost 100% of my amigos here dragrace.
I think blondonbusa races to but i mostly like her cause shes hot.
I JUST DONT SEEM 2 JELL WITH THE GUYS WHO LIKE JUST RIDE AROUND.
Why I dont know.They may not be inhailing enough rubber smoke.
I should not post this section because my dogs r all in dragrace.
Im going buy a busa then im going ride around+wave people on it.Cant fire 1 up on the track prob shouldnt even b on 1.

1279983990378.gif

Last edited:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Liberalism (what an oxymoron) at work...believe like me or your wrong and
get out (of off).

I am fan of drag racing. :thumbsup: I liked doing it when I had my hot rods. The people who drag on the streets here keep crashing an killing each other. Which is why it has been bumped up to felony here an possible forfeiture of your ride when you get caught. Cool trick btw:thumbsup:

Drag racing is ok if you dont have curvy roads! Since Lamb has an almost endless supply of curvy roads, he couldn't even imagine making his bike a one trick pony.

Last edited:
Wow! If that is what happens when you breath too much "rubber smoke", no thanks....or too many beers......not sure which, probably both! :whistle:

Wow! If that is what happens when you breath too much "rubber smoke", no thanks....or too many beers......not sure which, probably both! :whistle:

Cheap tires and cheap beer maybe ?
My Michelins and Heineken don't do that :laugh:

What kind riders you mingle with best here?

The kind on 2 wheels

I think wide tire guys are cool, busa guys are cool too, I like kawi riders, honda guys are okay, the yamaha guys seem nice, even get along with harley guys. Met a guy with a BMW, he seemed nice, those Ducati fella's were friendly. :whistle:

Back