If we could just put aside our differences....

Yes I refer to people and yes I believe inside we are all the same.
It is our beliefs and prejudices that continue to separate !

No offense Blanca but that is the Dumbest thing I have ever Heard. Are you saying that Deep Down inside Charles Manson.................He is just like you ?

I dont know if i think people are different base on religion and beliefs. I think it has to do with their level of intelligence or lack of. And the lack of intelligence has nothing to do with their religion, just how they are as a person. People will never be the same nor can we ever be equal. Sorry its just the truth. Even if you took away religion there would be something else :whistle:

Bosshound I refer to all GOOD people .
Bad seeds will always be bad but I think that too many times today good folks let their beliefs and outward behavior continue to separate and divide them .
This is where folks allow themselves to be led astray .
Race, color , creed, beliefs , religion and all else just put it aside and you will see red blood and the will to be happy.

Just would like to see more unity between folks is all .

Seems more people see the glass half empty instead of being half full these days .

Its still sad even in todays society that people will still not put race and prejudice aside for one minute.. It amazes me that people still carry out prejudices today from events that happened 200-300 years ago. The past is the past and people just won't move forward.

The only two times we are all truly the same, is when we are born (in that we all are), and when we die (in that we all eventually do). But in between (and after as many believe) we really aren't Saiid....and to say otherwise would be fooling yourself....

Reactions: c10
Black, brown, white, gays getting married, atheist, Muslim, Christian, Jew, straight, poor, rich, conservative, liberal, single mother on welfare, criminal, victim, child, the elderly, father, son, daughter, mother, black sheep, thin, fat, the healthy, sick, the beautiful and ugly are all deserving of our compassion and understanding.

Truth be told, it's a philosophy folks on the .Org could express more.

:laugh:

John 13:1-35

cheers
ken

Last edited:
when a child is born...his mind is clean.

however, he is raised by parents that corupt that mind with thier prejudices....whether it is based on religion, race, gender or even socio/economic class...that is put thier by parents and supposed role models.

if you take a bunch of babies and put them in a room, the christians won't hate the gay babies and the Muslims won't be attacking the jew babies....they will play, and fight over the cool toys and act like kids.

they don't know they are supposed to hate, that is something they are tought.

however, he is raised by parents that corupt that mind with thier prejudices....whether it is based on religion, race, gender or even socio/economic class...that is put thier by parents and supposed role models.

if you take a bunch of babies and put them in a room, the christians won't hate the gay babies and the Muslims won't be attacking the jew babies....they will play, and fight over the cool toys and act like kids.

Amen to that!! :thumbsup: :bowdown:

childrens peers have an influence as well

Back