Mattress holsters for handguns..... Who uses em?

redkat05

Dear spring....... HURRY!
Donating Member
Registered
Was lookin into these and thinkin of just makin one myself. We have plenty of scrap aluminum at work. I could use that as the base and was gonna make a cheap one out of some backed vinyl I've had layin around awhile.

Lemme know what y'all have & whatcha think?

a little scared?? just put a nice short pump 12 up against the night stand.:laugh: i always perfered the ol gunbelt on the bedpost, cowboy style.

Last edited:
TWS-Bed_PPK-S_flashlight_cell_400.jpg

TWS-Bed_PPK-S_flashlight_cell_dog_400.jpg

and for your shotgun
TWS-Bed_SG_b_600.jpg

Check it out here

I have Kiddos so, I have a small pistol I keep somewhere that even my wife cant rack. That is my night safety. During the day....Glock 19.

When I am away in a hotel....sits just like Kap Kanji's..right next to me on a stand :thumbsup:

If my undies would hold it up...I would CC my pistol all night:laugh:

Most folks think they sleep light enough so nobody could walk into their room without waking them up and this is not true . Unless you have a dog who cares a gun laying on the stand next to you in the open while you sleep is not such a good idea .
Could wake up staring down your own barrel !

Nice gun though :)

Most folks think they sleep light enough so nobody could walk into their room without waking them up and this is not true . Unless you have a dog who cares a gun laying on the stand next to you in the open while you sleep is not such a good idea .
Could wake up staring down your own barrel !

Nice gun though :)

My problem is i SLEEP to light and barely sleep...but thats what the military and my current job does to me...and IT SUCKS....cuz i have dogs that alert me anyways....

My problem is i SLEEP to light and barely sleep...but thats what the military and my current job does to me...and IT SUCKS....cuz i have dogs that alert me anyways....

I'm the same way . If I lay down for 2-3 hours a day I'm lucky but there are times during that little time that I'm out and with kids in the house it's not wise to leave anything laying around anytime .
I have one of these Multi-Gun Safes From GunVault
It opens in less than a second well practiced and gives me peace of mind knowing I won't wake up facing my own gun and that neither of my kids will accidentally shoot themselves .

Last edited:
i like the idea....and im not worried about my kids doing irrisponsible things with my guns...i have taught them from young age respect and take them shooting frequently.

Kaptain Kanji, what make/model 1911 is that?

It's a Springfield Armory, 1911-A1.
I haven't done any work on this one, all factory stock.
I had a choice of three and after going over all of them to look at fitment, etc., this
is the one it boiled down to.

I was going to get one but thought it's be a little hard to carry the mattress around~!~ :laugh:

Actually, I really like the idea...that shotgun holder is the one I want~!!~ :thumbsup:

Back