Why no Gen 1 section?

moloko

Banned
I'm sure it's because the entire forum was Gen 1, and when the Gen 2 came out it was added to seperate the Gen 2 stuff there. But I'm feeling a little left out =/ Might make searching for Gen 1 info a bit easier if there was a forum for it?

Just a guess here, but, I would imagine this thread probably started for owners of the gen2 to report problems they are having. I would imagine that it took on a life of its own. Besides, can you imagine the administrative nightmare to find and move all the threads pertaining to Gen1 into a Gen1 Section?

Just a guess here, but, I would imagine this thread probably started for owners of the gen2 to report problems they are having. I would imagine that it took on a life of its own. Besides, can you imagine the administrative nightmare to find and move all the threads pertaining to Gen1 into a Gen1 Section?

Exactly. :beerchug:

I'm sure it's because the entire forum was Gen 1, and when the Gen 2 came out it was added to seperate the Gen 2 stuff there. But I'm feeling a little left out =/ Might make searching for Gen 1 info a bit easier if there was a forum for it?

If you are having trouble finding something with the search, there are many helpful people here post a thread of what your interest or question an subscribe to the thread. you will find help here.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
if you are having trouble finding something with the search, there are many helpful people here post a thread of what your interest or question an subscribe to the thread. You will find help here.:thumbsup:

+1000

there are different sections?? I just hit "new posts". If I'm doing a search I search "all". :thumbsup: I only try to steer clear of the ladies section.

how about the guys with a 16bit gen 1 :banghead: poor fella's get nothing to call their own. :laugh:

Nightmare isn't the work for it!

If you are having trouble finding something with the search, there are many helpful people here post a thread of what your interest or question an subscribe to the thread. you will find help here.:thumbsup:

oh, oh, oh... I have one! What is the BEST OIL to use for my Busa :whistle:

Rumor has it there used to be a gen I section but it was slowing the whole site down.:laugh:

Back