I Hate Harleys

my68camaro

Registered
Well as the title says I really do hate harleys and their riders I know there is that south park thing bashing them on here but on sunday I really came to this conclusion as im walking my 60 lbs american bulldog and my wife was walking our 55 Lbs boxer we see this fox cross the road in front of us about 100 yrds out so we stop to give it time to get into the woods then a state trooper on a harley goes by us with his hazards on and then following him was probably at a rough guess 300-400 bikes in a 20-30 minute procession mostly harleys which was waaf's charity ride (local rock station) "except i saw atleast 2 busas in there and if your reading this it was a nice change to see something real in that mix" but anyways most of those dumba$$ harley riders would get right up next to me and my dogs and then go "wot" with their stupid exhaust ..you know my bulldog doesnt mind motorcycles or noise but when you see a 60 lb dog pull a 260 lbs man away from the road because of your retarded behavior is scaring him IT AINT CUTE ANYMORE it makes me want to grab a rock and bounce it off your retarded helmetless head...funny noone of the sportbikes revved up near me just the hardly riders...funny i was considering getting my wife a harley for xmas but after that crap ive decided im not helping HD out at all ill buy from Japan so looks like shes probably getting a sv650sf if we can afford it for xmas

sorry bout the rant

Sorry about what happened, but not all HD riders are that way. You have bad apples in any crowd, including sport bike riders. Dont hate the bike, hate the person riding it.

Sorry about what happened, but not all HD riders are that way. You have bad apples in any crowd, including sport bike riders. Dont hate the bike, hate the person riding it.

+1 :laugh: azzhats ride all makes an models there everywhere :laugh: even seen Busa azzhats you would think Zuk would better screen there customers :rofl:

Well as the title says I really do hate harleys and their riders I know there is that south park thing bashing them on here but on sunday I really came to this conclusion as im walking my 60 lbs american bulldog and my wife was walking our 55 Lbs boxer we see this fox cross the road in front of us about 100 yrds out so we stop to give it time to get into the woods then a state trooper on a harley goes by us with his hazards on and then following him was probably at a rough guess 300-400 bikes in a 20-30 minute procession mostly harleys which was waaf's charity ride (local rock station) "except i saw atleast 2 busas in there and if your reading this it was a nice change to see something real in that mix" but anyways most of those dumba$$ harley riders would get right up next to me and my dogs and then go "wot" with their stupid exhaust ..you know my bulldog doesnt mind motorcycles or noise but when you see a 60 lb dog pull a 260 lbs man away from the road because of your retarded behavior is scaring him IT AINT CUTE ANYMORE it makes me want to grab a rock and bounce it off your retarded helmetless head...funny noone of the sportbikes revved up near me just the hardly riders...funny i was considering getting my wife a harley for xmas but after that crap ive decided im not helping HD out at all ill buy from Japan so looks like shes probably getting a sv650sf if we can afford it for xmas

sorry bout the rant

I see your point and I totally agree.

It seems that some might try to convince you that those guys were the exception, rather than the rule. In my experience with Harley owners, that is the rule, and HD owners who don't act like wankers are the exception.

harleypretend.jpg

nope I hate the Bikes and like I said I will not purchase one and yes I know what your saying about bad apples the taste like crap lol jk I know I was just ranting its bad enough my neighbor goes wot he before he shuts his off every night maybe I should go WOT when I get home at 2-3 am from shooting fireworks think he would like that ?:whistle: And no need to appologise about someone else being a knucklehead like i said i was just ranting about it because it was fresh on my mind this morning :beerchug:

I was up in the Black Hills last week with the wife . Now,I like poking fun at stereotypes but good lord . We had stopped at Pactola Reservoir to take in the view and two guys pull off the road on their Harleys . One actually starts to wipe down his bike as soon as he gets off . The other one had those ridiculous leather tassle things ON EVRY SQUARE INCH OF HIS BIKE . He gets off and starts straightening any tassle that was not hanging staright down . Wish I had taken a pic .

Most of my family members ride Harleys and I had one at one time too...I don't hate 'em. No point in hating on anyone that rides unless they put your life in danger. Cagers drive revving the motor and blasting glass packs, pumping music...to each his own...

gee, can you make an exception to your "hate" thinking. I have a harley but I'm a decent guy. I always hook up you 'busa guys and think of you all as friends. i know that All harley guys are bad, but i may just be the exception to the rule...

gee, can you make an exception to your "hate" thinking. I have a harley but I'm a decent guy. I always hook up you 'busa guys and think of you all as friends. i know that All harley guys are bad, but i may just be the exception to the rule...

Exactly :thumbsup: Many of the gang here own both... :bowdown:

OHH MYYYYY ...AGAIN....SERIOUSLY Another one of this "Hate HArley...not real rider..bla bla Thread"

In that case I hate EVERYONE..suburbans...trucks...bicycles..mopeds...beemers...jags...fords..chevys...pedestrians...myself....because in any of many random times on the road ive said that about every vehicle on the road.....

GET OVER IT...NOT EVERY ONE IS THE SAME AND NOT EVERY ONE IS COOL OR AN @$$

by what you say...."something real in the mix" i take you are being real ignorant.....

Busas are bikes....Harleys are bikes...if it has two wheels and an engine its a bike...if its not in your imagination.....its a REAL bike....

YOU DO THE SAME THING ONE TIME OR ANOTHER I BET YA! DOnT tElL me you NEVER ReVeD YoUR EnGine!

SHUT UP AND RIDE! no :drama:

Have a great day....! And yes....I OWN a Harley as well.....

Last edited:
I see your point and I totally agree.

It seems that some might try to convince you that those guys were the exception, rather than the rule. In my experience with Harley owners, that is the rule, and HD owners who don't act like wankers are the exception.

this is the exception i have found ...the ones who are decent and dont act like knuckleheads I dont go revving up my busa at every light stop or when I park it so I can be noticed ...

Last edited by a moderator:
OHH MYYYYY ...AGAIN....SERIOUSLY Another one of this "Hate HArley...not real rider..bla bla Thread"

In that case I hate EVERYONE..suburbans...trucks...bicycles..mopeds...beemers...jags...fords..chevys...pedestrians...myself....because in any of many random times on the road ive said that about every vehicle on the road.....

GET OVER IT...NOT EVERY ONE IS THE SAME AND NOT EVERY ONE IS COOL OR AN @$$

by what you say...."something real in the mix" i take you are being real ignorant.....

Busas are bikes....Harleys are bikes...if it has two wheels and an engine its a bike...if its not in your imagination.....its a REAL bike....

YOU DO THE SAME THING ONE TIME OR ANOTHER I BET YA! DOnT tElL me you NEVER ReVeD YoUR EnGine!

SHUT UP AND RIDE!

Have a great day....! And yes....I OWN a Harley as well.....

I DIDNT SAY HARLEYS ARENT REAL ....BLAH BLAH BLAH if you read my POST YOU WOULD SEE WHAT I SAID AND IF YOU READ THE FINE PRINT IT WAS JUST A RANT DONT TAKE IT SERIOUS YOU MIGHT HAVE A HEARTATTACK! and a post is not worth that... I dont care who rides what personally if your riding a moped im gonna wave to you and no i dont rev my engine just to get attention i dont care if you look or not most of the time i am listening to music anyways and would rather hear that than my exhaust so have fun ride safe and enjoy my rant without the heartattack attached :lol:

Last edited:
I don't hate Harleys, i hate the attitude of some of the owners. My best budy is an owner as well as my neighbor. we ride together all the time. There are some that are idiots.

As for your rant, I would be pissed off too if 300 to 400 Harleys came by and revved their engines as they passed me making my dog act a fool. I too would feel this way for the moment.:moon:

I have several friends with Harleys and one guy that used to be a friend. Since he got his I guess I'm not worthy of his friendship any more. Could it be that I ride a japanese bike? Yep, Thats it. Oh Well, The bike didn't change a bit. The bike changed his atitude and thats ok. It's not the bike but the person riding it.

Back