Bubba and Pasnit joke.............Sorry Tim!

BUBBA

Foghoon Leghoon
Donating Member
Registered
Bubba and Pashnit joke.............Sorry Tim!

Found this in a thread on Tim's Pashnit forum.

Bubba goes into a Harley dealership and says "I want a fast bike." The salesman says "Sure, I can do it, but it's gonna cost ya plenty." Bubba forks over $20,000 and rides off on a Harley. As he's going home, he pulls up at a stoplight next to a Rebel 250. Bubba thinks "here's my chance." He gives it all it's got as the light changes, but the Rebel pulls away. He goes back to the dealership and tells the salesman what happened, and he says "Oh, I can make it faster, but it's not gonna handle, and it's gonna cost ya plenty more." Bubba forks over $50,000 and leaves. In two weeks he goes back to the dealership, and there's his bike, with two motors side by side in the frame and a third one hanging off the front, driving the front wheel. Bubba looks it over and says "Hey, with that engine up front, how do I steer it?" The salesman says "I told you it wouldn't handle well, but it sure is fast."

Bubba trailers the bike out to the longest piece of straight highway he can find and waits. After a while, the same Rebel 250 pulls up. Bubba guns it, and leaves the Rebel behind. At the next stoplight a CB500 pulls up, and Bubba guns it, and beats the CB500 too. At the next stoplight he looks over, and there's a Hayabusa next to him. Bubba revs all three motors, drops the clutch and takes off. The 'busa is in front, but Bubba catches up, and stays right behind him for about three miles. Just as he's passing the 'busa, he looks forward and sees a curve in the road.

When Bubba wakes up, he's in the hospital in a full body cast. He looks over to his left, and there's Tim Pashnit in a full body cast too. Bubba says "Hey, I know what happened to me, but you could have made the corner. What happened to you?" Tim says "I'm pretty confused about the whole thing too. I was sitting on the bike, and I looked over to the side, and there was a Harley next to me. I got off the bike and put the center stand down so I could figure out why I wasn't moving, and here I am."

Last edited:
:lol: :laugh: :lol:

great_scott_400.png

BUBBA should share all this cash he has since he can throw 70,000 into a harley just like that :laugh:

Hey, look who's home, you are home right?

Glad to know you arrived safely on the Best Coast!:beerchug:

Will have to arrange a ride date soon.

Bubba

Yup we're home! And glad to be...

Looking forward to a nice long ride! :thumbsup:

Yup we're home! And glad to be...

Looking forward to a nice long ride! :thumbsup:

Home is always a nice place to be after a long time away!

Now all you need is some serious saddle time, and get the bugs out!

Maybe a little Ol' trip to Reno!:whistle:

Take care and talk to you soon.
Bubba

Back