Weekend Plans

HRHDi

Dont Call Me "MeeMaw"
Donating Member
Registered
For the first time in forever, we have no plans for this weekend. :banana:

There are some things that we want to do - like take a ride or two - but other than that, there's no where we have to be and no one we have to see.

:woot:

What do y'all have planned?

That is the BEST kind of weekend. I'm going to New Jersey tomorrow for a show and then on Sunday taking a short side trip to Carlo's Bakery! :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: I'm sooooooo excited. :laugh:

For the first time in forever, we have no plans for this weekend. :banana:

There are some things that we want to do - like take a ride or two - but other than that, there's no where we have to be and no one we have to see.

:woot:

What do y'all have planned?

Do you want me to put something in the smoker this weekend? If so, what? I asked! :laugh:

My weekends are always just a breath away from anything, with three kids, two grandchildren, animals and BF's all within a few miles, just about anything can happen to ruin a perfectly good "Do nothing" weekend. :laugh:

It's all good, glad you guys have the opp to just relax. :beerchug:

Bubba

Lucky you, I'm having a yard sale this weekend, since your so close you more than welcome to come down and shop!

Last edited:
School clothes shopping and a Birthday party to attend on Saturday, a Baby shower on Sunday.

TN Devil's Triangle ride for me and Tiller. Never done that route and didn't want to spoil the mini bash by riding the skyway / dragon this weekend.

Back