Sleepless and Family visited "No Name Pub" (pics)

sleepless_red

The artist formerly known as "sleeper_red"
Donating Member
Registered
Today, we made sure that we do what Blanca Busa told us to do which is to have Pizza at "No Name Pub". Just what it says on the menu.....
"A Nice Place If You Can Find It".:laugh:

Outside waiting for them to call my name...
4842892600_7ccb6c4c10_b.jpg

Wanted to try their Keys Shrimp Pizza
4842272387_f05b4bbed8_b.jpg

Before I can get a hold of the camera, 4 slices were gone.:laugh:
4842888916_d2c108574f_b.jpg

4842891936_15bda886cc_b.jpg

Blanca sent me a text message and made a special request. That's to make sure that I write "Blanca Busa sent us here" on a separate $1 bill.
4842890948_d6097e8405_b.jpg

My kids did their own. It's the one right next to mine.

The whole family. From left to right...Yours truly (really tired, not getting enough sleep, and sunburned from driving and walking around all day for the last 5 days), my daughter Judy, my wife Daisy, and my son Dave.
4842888496_01e66e8f38_b.jpg

If you guys ever visit the place, we stapled them right above the section where they sell T-Shirts. It's about 5 inches to the right of the only picture frame on the wall next to an outlet.

Thanks again for everything, Blanca Busa. We've been having a great time. I wish we have more time to go see places but tomorrow is our last day to do the things we haven't done. We'll be driving back to MD on Saturday morning. Until next time.:beerchug:

That is too cool ! I'm hungry .
Now I have a really good reason to take another ride down .
Have to visit my dollar bill :)

Y'all have time to see sunset on 7 mile bridge ?

Nice , Key West sunset :thumbsup:
What's on the last day plan tomorrow ?

We're thinking just around Miami Beach area. Don't really want to go too far out and drive 18 hours the next day. You can always call in sick and join us again for the last time this week.:whistle:

If your gonna go to Miami beach you should go down to Bayfront and see open mall and then you can go to South beach and enjoy the 'sights' ;)

Now thats a great trip:bowdown:

For sure.:beerchug:

We drove down from Miami to Key West twice this week. Last Tuesday and today. The kids can't get enough of Key West. Went snorkeling last Tuesday and just walked around all day today.

Wife working , Adam school , Kathy at sleepover with friend and NOOOOOOOOOOO way can I go to SoBe alone.
Gonna stay home with tail tucked between my legs like a good boy :laugh:

Wife working , Adam school , Kathy at sleepover with friend and NOOOOOOOOOOO way can I go to SoBe alone.
Gonna stay home with tail tucked between my legs like a good boy :laugh:

Wife can cancel, Adam can get an excuse note, and Kathy can tell her friend something came up so you all can have fun with us.:please::laugh:

Back