Just not right

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Last weekend I spent a couple hours getting Misty about as clean as she could be, ( Car show took 1st )

So then today I ride her to work and let everyone gauk at her cleanliness

On the way home, Yep you guessed it, A out of nowhere rain shower, Just long enoug to get the roads wet and the road grime all over Misty

There are not enough :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: to show my disgust

I feel ya, seems like everytime I spitshine my bike and ride it to work, here comes the rain. :banghead:

some guys and i were supposed to go to the drags in t-town last weekend. my bike was giving me fits so i didnt go. they got caught in the rain on 169, couldnt even go. its prob about an 1.5 hour ride for those guys just to get caught in the rain and not get to race :cheerleader:

Maybe I should paint my new K9 black and brown splotchy so I don't have to wash it as much.

Don

Just move to Florida and expect rain daily .
Then you won't be able to complain.
Fact of life here .
3 highest rainfall total in the nation in Palm Beach county !

Fact of life here .

I know what you mean, Ive been there 3 time and everytime it rained at least once a day for about 20 min or so.

Last weekend I spent a couple hours getting Misty about as clean as she could be, ( Car show took 1st )

So then today I ride her to work and let everyone gauk at her cleanliness

On the way home, Yep you guessed it, A out of nowhere rain shower, Just long enoug to get the roads wet and the road grime all over Misty

There are not enough :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: to show my disgust

That does suck! I sooo know that feeling. Go wipe her down again...its relaxing.

I know the feeling bro. I hate to clean mine all up and then after one good ride, the bugs and brake dust are visable.:moon:

Aw, don't worry about how clean it looks, they were made for ridin..!! :laugh:
When I get back from a ride, I take a wet microfiber cloth and quickly get all the bugs off the front, then wipe it dry and occasionally pledge it.
Once a week or so, I quickly wipe the wheels down and I only wash a bike a couple time a year at the most. I try to spend most of my time riding if I can. I've had the Busa 3 months and I've got over 3000
miles on it so far.!!

Daym I thought this was a thread just for me. Imagine my dissapointment.:moon:

Fact of life here .

Exactly... Rains just about everyday.. looking forward to cooler temps to.. :thumbsup:

Back