Back in the action...

slash

Registered
after a long few mos, I am back on the road. I sold the 2008 to a nice guy deployed to Iraq (God bless and thank you for your service!) I kept the white 09 and will be keeping that for a long time to come. I just picked up a 2010 FLSTC with the new 6 speed and have logged more hours on that in 3 weeks than on both Busas in 2 years! (Flame suite on!) anyways, whad I miss, Is Blanca the site owner yet, did Scar log 100k on Wasabi yet??!!:whistle:

DSCN7994.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice looking bike . No I'm not the site owner yet .
Cap does a fine job and I'm just happy to run the org helpline. Seems 'helpline' only shows for everyone else but everytime somebody has a question I get a pm :)

I like your sig : 2009 Blanca ?
Had to check and make sure she was still here :laugh:

Last edited:
Good to see you back Mike. :beerchug:

I'm confused though...It took buying a Harley to get you back in the saddle? Why were you off the road for a few months??

Good to see you back Mike. :beerchug:

I'm confused though...It took buying a Harley to get you back in the saddle? Why were you off the road for a few months??

personal issues. My son had a couple surgeries, just family ****. I bought the HD so my wife would ride with me. She will not ride on the Busa but has always loved riding a cruiser with me. Ill take it anyway i can get it!

Good to see all you guys again!!:cheerleader:

personal issues. My son had a couple surgeries, just family ****. I bought the HD so my wife would ride with me. She will not ride on the Busa but has always loved riding a cruiser with me. Ill take it anyway i can get it!

Good to see all you guys again!!:cheerleader:

Roger that....good to see you back too.

:welcome:back bro. Nice Harley.

btw, we don't hate Harleys, we just hate harley owners who think they are all that and won't talk to you because you don't have one.:laugh:

Back