Hrmmm, sign of bad parenting or am I actually grinning a bit?

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
FUSE is playing Eminem videos for hours. You guys remember videos, entertaining mini-movies set to hit songs, rarely played on MTV or any other video channel anymore... :p

My kids were outside, I am watching it (yeah, I'm an Eminem fan LOL) and they come in. I let 'em watch it because they're all edited, no biggie...videos are borderline, but hey, my sons are the ones that used :google: to look up "boobies" so what's to worry about, right? :laugh:

Sam, the almost 10 year old, start singing verbatim "My Name Is" :11zhuh: I just look at him and wonder how he knows all the lyrics. He was kind and edited parts out for Mom, but I just heard words I never even picked up in years of hearing the song :whistle:

I feel old and perhaps inadequate as a mother :laugh:

Kids these days :whistle: I blame Youtube...

At least my kids like the same music...

:1zhelp:

Last edited:
James, I remind my kids of that fateful day almost weekly :rofl:

It's all I have...

Eminem's new CD is REALLY good!

I like when VHS does the artist block where they play their favorite videos. Other than that...with the exception of the stuny shows I don't even watch MTV anymore

Eminem's new CD is REALLY good!

I like when VHS does the artist block where they play their favorite videos. Other than that...with the exception of the stuny shows I don't even watch MTV anymore

Yeah, I think I need to get the new one...been reading up on it...

Why do you think I'm watching FUSE? They actually play videos :laugh:

I love Eminem. He is one of the best rappers out there.:thumbsup:
You are on your way to being a MILF. Better be careful.:rofl:

Back