Punch Bug...

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
...this doesn't count...someone tell Omar he can't sit at his window at work and take pics of bugs and email 'em to me. It doesn't work that way! :rofl:

photo.jpg

Whatever! You said that you don't hit for 'em anyway - so what's the difference?! :laugh:

Dude, the pic is posted above. I called it before anyone else did, in this thread at least.

Now go punch yourself for me.

Nope - it's a light green one... I took the pic and sent it to Michelle. Double punch for getting the color wrong. :p

BACK TO WORK........YOU PEOPLE !
mean_boss.jpg

Orange and Black for you...Purported fastest color...:)
full_ladybug.jpg

But I think the White ones are the fastest....
Ladybug-white-82-07-16-600px.jpg

Double Punch for 2 bugs....:)

OMG, they have rules?! I'm pretty sure Omar sending pics from over 1100 miles away DOES NOT COUNT...

Came home tonight to one on my cell phone...a red one :rofl: This has to be against the rules!! :moon:

OMG, they have rules?! I'm pretty sure Omar sending pics from over 1100 miles away DOES NOT COUNT...

Came home tonight to one on my cell phone...a red one :rofl: This has to be against the rules!! :moon:

PLEASE :please: don't let Anastasia see this thread!! OMG this is too funny.

PLEASE :please: don't let Anastasia see this thread!! OMG this is too funny.

Oh, let her play! Have Omar teach her all about "Cooper Crash" and "Cruiser Bruiser" too :laugh: Between Omar and Ashton, my arms were sore!! :cry:

Back